Unity Completed GIL ~ Giant Insect Research Institute ~ [Final] [Yes page]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think if there were more than just flies and wasps, and more than just 2 positions for each...maybe a gangbang or 2...it might keep my interest longer than 5 minutes. lol
Cool and fun concept..but it's depressing a bit that this is all there is with a completed version.
Maybe a way to defend herself other than just run...maybe a wardrobe change...hell...anything.
Meh...don't mind my late night, drunken rambling. haha

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
Anyone know if there are games similar to this, at least gameplay-wise? I like the 3d and the fact the sex sequences are an actual minigame in engine (even though it is just a button mash) and not just a cutscene or pop up window with options to hump harder. I feel like a lot of games just opt for the "sex context menu". Stealth mechanics are a big plus for me as well.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Anyone know if there are games similar to this, at least gameplay-wise? I like the 3d and the fact the sex sequences are an actual minigame in engine (even though it is just a button mash) and not just a cutscene or pop up window with options to hump harder. I feel like a lot of games just opt for the "sex context menu". Stealth mechanics are a big plus for me as well.
Wish I could think of the names off the top of my head, but I've seen several.
One is basically female protagonist, school girl...you're running around a school trying to not be seen naked...and if you get caught..things happen.
Same look, same style of game play..
You could probably search games made in Unreal Engine and just scan through them, cause there are a lot in here.
Some are still early development, but I see them going that direction, possibly. Some of these may not be exactly what you mentioned, but I feel they hae some similar elements. You may like them. Feign, ENF Sandbox, Marrying Witches, The Lustland Adventure, House Party

Last edited:
Reactions: Joys

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
Wish I could think of the names off the top of my head, but I've seen several.
One is basically female protagonist, school girl...you're running around a school trying to not be seen naked...and if you get caught..things happen.
Same look, same style of game play..
You could probably search games made in Unreal Engine and just scan through them, cause there are a lot in here.
I never think to search by engine, shoot. Good idea, thanks!

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I never think to search by engine, shoot. Good idea, thanks!
I also edited my comment with some game names I thought of. Not sure if you read it before or after I edited .. but good stuff to check out, if it meets your requirements.

Reactions: Joys

shadowchaos5150

Mar 8, 2019
Totally reworked mod and cheat for much more freedom
(thanks to NeutralHatred for the idea)

unzip, copy and paste in "GIL_Data\Managed"

View attachment 988570

p.s. the "remove insect cooldown" is to do a sort of gallery mode since don't let the insect fly away.
Is there any chance you could add an invincibility toggle? I don't know about others, but I kind of want to explore and see if I can find the end point of this game.

shadowchaos5150

Mar 8, 2019

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
That's not quite what I'm asking about. Specifically I was wondering if it's possible to create a toggle that prevents you from being knocked down?

To be poetic about it, god mode provides "Immortality" while what I'm asking about would be "Invulnerability."
here we go, added "invulnerability" with numpad 6, tell me if works correctly

Reactions: nerogaf

shadowchaos5150

Mar 8, 2019
here we go, added "invulnerability" with numpad 6, tell me if works correctly
Yep, that did it. Thanks so much. Now my puzzle solver can explore and see if it's possible to find the "Good End" (though in my opinion, a life birthing insects isn't that bad of a "Bad End").

Jun 21, 2018
Who knows how i can to change girl model ?
I don't think you can without "hacking" the game files. You can take some clothes off with 12345 buttons but that's all I could find. This game is so simple, it could at least have some character creation tools other than that. As well as the ability to be barefoot, but that would mean the dev would have to implement barefoot steps sounds which is EXTRA WORK trolololo

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes