2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I see... new game.. ''GILF dating simulator'' I'm excited because we don't have many games with gilfs... :cry:
And then I look who made this game... and I'm already fcking sad.
Dev who creates new games all the time (0.1ver) and NEVER finishes them. He created 8/9 other games.. and nothing. :FacePalm:
Sadly, you are correct. But more importantly, where are the Gilfs? See no wrinkles, speak no wrinkles.
These are all milfs, where's the bags, cellulite and what not? What a bummer.

Reactions: ottiu

ReaverRaines

Jul 10, 2022
The excitement at seeing a GILF game then seeing all the comments about a paywall and that the dev never finishes a game. Sadge.
T_T it had everything...well apart from actual GILF models, that would've been nice xD.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Does anyone want to hedge some bets on whether this one gets abandoned or not? Any takers? Come on, guys! Or better yet, let's take some bets on how LONG it takes to abandon the game, since we know it's inevitable ... 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 months or 1 year? Place your bets! Come on, lay 'em down!

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Part of me is wondering what this dev's next game is going to be, I mean at this point they've covered over half the kinks on this site, such a shame they never make more than one partial story in the hopes of getting that free green from suckers, not that any suckers still believe in this dev at this point, but that hasn't stopped the dev from trying

Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019
ok so the concept isnt bad, just everything else is. the gilfs arent gilfs, the story isnt a story, the dialogue isnt dialogue and the game isnt a game. its a scene selector with exactly one chacater to select, the rest is patreon locked (which would not neccecarily be a bad thing if the writing in the first scene wasnt attrocious to the point where i seriously doubt you would get anything worth the money). The dialogue doesnt make any sense, its all over the place tone wise and it just generally feels extremely off. check it out if you want but dont expect anything more then the bare minimum.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Gilf? The models shown in the banner looks like Milf's to me...

FYI there are Gilf models out there, missing the wrinkels... just grey hair doesn't do it.
Teenage girls also use gray dye...

Sad to see even tho the models that are used for renpy vn's has the possibility to add wrinkles, yet it's almost never actually there.

Hammondrich

Aug 15, 2021
"Hughie, listen, these women, they're like fine wine. Okay, the older they get, the more delicious but drier"

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Maybe Dev means post Meno-pause Milf? Unless y'all start in yer teens, grannies should be 50+.
Not my cup of tea but best of luck to the movement, none the less.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes