• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
A heads up for anyone that downloaded with the previous update, unless The_Don fixed this, your save files will not work. You'll have to start a new game to see the new content.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
question but why does the game not read saves that where edited with the online save editor?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
can someone halp me? i stack
First question: are you loading from a save file from before this update? It won't work

First statement: It's a random event to run into Jade while exploring scroll back then go forward as the random events are decided when clicked, not at the start of a day.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
First question: are you loading from a save file from before this update? It won't work
yes. fak. devs who do that rly piss off. So i need to start all over again? After plat 135 days and click to everething i can find? Brrrrr

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
the newest update is already in itch at "name your own price" so feel free to download
save from 0.1 dont work at 0.2 so i shuld start over again.
and now save from 0.2 dont work on 0.3 and causing errors, so i have to start all this over one more time? fak this game.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
save from 0.1 dont work at 0.2 so i shuld start over again.
and now save from 0.2 dont work on 0.3 and causing errors, so i have to start all this over one more time? fak this game.
yeah he does mention it that he fucked up the saves again, still it's plenty of new content added, so it might be worth your while if ya need some FMG action

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GinasGym-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 23, 2021
Well...A.I. aside I was sold until screenshot 4. When are we gonna a get muscular girl game that doesn't go from hot girls with biceps to "I wanna be man handled by a Silverback gorilla" in 60 seconds. :(. Sometimes less is more man. Ya'll do you, but goddamn I wish there was some less extreme stuff in this genre.

Reactions: ToTeras

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
It's the mindset of the low-intelligence crowd here. Anything new scares them.
It triggers their "It Is different must be bad" Thinking.

It's not great. It needs refinement. Bring in different looks. Animations, Do something only AI can do.
This game is going in a good direction with AI.
Yeah "new" somthing thats so new it's been around a while unnoticed by most till tech bro grifters start yelling about it like the 2nd coming. Last year it was NFTs the year before Metaverese I wonder what next years scam will be?

Reactions: Sarojin

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
First, let me say that I've barely started playing the game and I already love it.

HOWEVER
1700469698758.png 1700469736669.png
30kg &/or 66 lbs seems like a LOT for a beginner.
Even if she does have epic genes and motivation.

[edited to remove some of my previous stupidity]

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes