Unreal Engine Gingin Park ☆ Big breasted gal x virgin boy ~ Extreme! Reverse pick-up command with exposure ~ Real-time 3D game

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
The game is completed. It is not live service type of product.
The discontinuation does not exist. There were patches.
Bugs being fixed, some features tweaked and added.

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
The game is completed. It is not live service type of product.
The discontinuation does not exist. There were patches.
Bugs being fixed, some features tweaked and added.
Too bad I wanted him to update more things to the game like new places and new positions for sex

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
They are still working on it for 6 months after release then moving on to a different game. Also said we won't hear from them for a bit but they are still working on this game. I doubt any content bigger then the slight additions we already got is going to come tho.

Reactions: godspeed812

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
They are still working on it for 6 months after release then moving on to a different game. Also said we won't hear from them for a bit but they are still working on this game. I doubt any content bigger then the slight additions we already got is going to come tho.
From where you got this information?

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
For newer version. On the net there is only 1.0 from date of threads and torrents I could find.
The translation is for the most recent 1.2.0 version, It's one page back in the thread. As far as finding a download link for the game itself, it's out there, was able to find 1.2.0 on my own but won't be posted here till rule 7 is cleared.