Unreal Engine Gingin Park ☆ Big breasted gal x virgin boy ~ Extreme! Reverse pick-up command with exposure ~ Real-time 3D game

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
The only problem that bothers me a bit in this game is that all the sex positions are the same as if there are no unique positions for certain places

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Nothing besides the typical update drivers, try lowering graphics resolution or re-downloading the game, ect. Don't think they have a fix in mind for this unlike the other bugs.
tried 3 time with different version....
not working..

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
tried 3 time with different version....
not working..
Someone in the last thread that got nuked was able to get around this by customizing through editing the files of the game but I don't know if they've seen this thread. Don't remember the username

Reactions: Choyz

Akuamarin

Jan 20, 2023
all the language is in Japanese. is there no english translation in the settings etc. really nice game and I don't want this game to be wasted

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
all the language is in Japanese. is there no english translation in the settings etc. really nice game and I don't want this game to be wasted
there's english MTL on 1.1.0 and1.2.0
it should be on top right on main menu if u have 1.2.0
on 1.1.0 it's in the option menu (bottom left gear icon but 1.1.0 has a bug of making the pop up dialogue went missing mid eroplay if u use english level 5 slider, not sure if it's there still on 1.2.0 since i play in japanese)

or u can search the script for english and uncensored a few pages back

Yuabeb222

Jan 26, 2021
there's english MTL on 1.1.0 and1.2.0
it should be on top right on main menu if u have 1.2.0
on 1.1.0 it's in the option menu (bottom left gear icon but 1.1.0 has a bug of making the pop up dialogue went missing mid eroplay if u use english level 5 slider, not sure if it's there still on 1.2.0 since i play in japanese)

or u can search the script for english and uncensored a few pages back

do you have the link for the new ver?