Unreal Engine Gingin Park ☆ Big breasted gal x virgin boy ~ Extreme! Reverse pick-up command with exposure ~ Real-time 3D game

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Someone in the last thread that got nuked was able to get around this by customizing through editing the files of the game but I don't know if they've seen this thread. Don't remember the username
i don't really understand unreal, hell, my pc isn't even that good

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
do you have the link for the new ver?
i have mine from dlsite but sorry until this thread is literally cleared for link distribution i won't shared any,
there's some people sharing the link on previous page if i remember unless they also got nuked

• Haha
Reactions: Iluha

Akuamarin

Jan 20, 2023
there's english MTL on 1.1.0 and1.2.0
it should be on top right on main menu if u have 1.2.0
on 1.1.0 it's in the option menu (bottom left gear icon but 1.1.0 has a bug of making the pop up dialogue went missing mid eroplay if u use english level 5 slider, not sure if it's there still on 1.2.0 since i play in japanese)

or u can search the script for english and uncensored a few pages back
unfortunately, there is no option like that

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
unfortunately, there is no option like that
option for english on main menu ? what version u have tho ? if it's 1.2.0 it should be in the main menu on top right, u should see japanese by default with a slider on top right
1.1.0 it's inside the option menu, with japanese as default

gnawrngar

Nov 27, 2018
I am open to being very stupid but it seems i cannot get the uncensor to work, put it next to the translation mod that does work tho so i have no idea what i do wrong.
Has anyone gotten the same problem, or am i just too smooth brained to figure it out?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I am open to being very stupid but it seems i cannot get the uncensor to work, put it next to the translation mod that does work tho so i have no idea what i do wrong.
Has anyone gotten the same problem, or am i just too smooth brained to figure it out?
use the 3rd censor type, the one on the bottom left, there should be 3 censor type u can choose in eroplay,
use the 3rd one, without the uncensored that one is white instead of default mosaic

Reactions: gnawrngar

Irverbs

Nov 24, 2018
do you think there’s any chance for subtitles in this game? Would love to know what they’re saying

gnawrngar

Nov 27, 2018
use the 3rd censor type, the one on the bottom left, there should be 3 censor type u can choose in eroplay,
use the 3rd one, without the uncensored that one is white instead of default mosaic
Brilliant! Thank you so much!