Unreal Engine Gingin Park ☆ Big breasted gal x virgin boy ~ Extreme! Reverse pick-up command with exposure ~ Real-time 3D game

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
anyone know what kind of cheat or data should I modify so that I can have 100% success pickup rate since I wanna pick up some stoopid looking shoota :ROFLMAO:
just put the difficult in very easy and turn the children number to the max, anyway most of them look stupid when the go with woman.

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
just put the difficult in very easy and turn the children number to the max, anyway most of them look stupid when the go with woman.
Sometimes, the most stupid one I spotted that has a bob cut like straight out of haiten but that one always refused, that s why I want to know if there's ways to edit the data.

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
It's not a bug or a problem in the game but it still drives me crazy that ESC takes me out of the game as if it should but why isn't there the question "Are you sure" and then write yes or no because it could have saved me many times because I accidentally press the button this

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
It's not a bug or a problem in the game but it still drives me crazy that ESC takes me out of the game as if it should but why isn't there the question "Are you sure" and then write yes or no because it could have saved me many times because I accidentally press the button this
Panic button features are pretty standard for adult games, albeit annoying when you aren't expecting them. The problem is a lack of a manual but that's either a biproduct of translation or the dev not making one to begin with.

Takaostar

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, this is a thread for the translation only, as the game itself cannot be posted here due to the rules. One thread already got nuked due to people not being careful. There are other places you can find downloads if you go looking.

• Sad
Reactions: ronzion`

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
It's about rule 7, got to just wait n see if they approve it. Saw somewhere that it takes a while for things to be reviewed but can't remember where.
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get approved to upload the update, it's definitely a great game that's worth playing

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
still no fix for Changing room being broken huh ?
i feel really bad for those who pay for this half-working game

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
It's about rule 7, got to just wait n see if they approve it. Saw somewhere that it takes a while for things to be reviewed but can't remember where.
It may take some time..
Once I saw a case where a thread was created in early 2022, nuked (R7) and mysteriously reappeared this year again.:)

Reactions: warmgummybear

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
still no fix for Changing room being broken huh ?
i feel really bad for those who pay for this half-working game
Nothing besides the typical update drivers, try lowering graphics resolution or re-downloading the game, ect. Don't think they have a fix in mind for this unlike the other bugs.

Reactions: Choyz

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Idk if it's a bug or what you'd call it, but some people pcs can't seem to handle the dressing room and get an error/crash when trying to enter it.
The bug I experienced today is that after I finish a meeting with the boy and finish then the game gives me a black screen