Unreal Engine Gingin Park ☆ Big breasted gal x virgin boy ~ Extreme! Reverse pick-up command with exposure ~ Real-time 3D game

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
it still doesn't work.....
if the game didn't even start, i can understand, but why i can play the game normally, but character editor is force closing is confusing...
Again it's a bug, multiple people have the same problem, creator says to try running on low graphics n resolution or updating your driver ect, but there isn't a solution that works 100%

lastflame4

Jul 12, 2017
v1.2.0 patch notes have been posted on the dev's website.

Black screen bug was fixed and a failsafe was added. If you still get stuck there, you can also press "E" to force the game to advance. New camera movement method added in ero scene, and you can now force what ero position you get. There are a bunch of other cool changes too but these were the best ones imo.

The ero scene failsafe is HUGE, to me at least. Now, I don't have to worry if my patch actually breaks this because we can get unstuck no matter what. Strange why they thought to add this... Maybe they know about my patch? Most likely not though. That or they're not confident in their fix. Either way, I'm glad they did it.

Still waiting for it to be updated on DLsite but as soon as it is, I'll work on updating my patch. As long as nothing crazy happened to the files I've touched with my patch, I should have it out as soon as today if the update doesn't come out super late. I've also updated my patch with a few more spelling and grammar fixes that I've found. I'll be posting it here. If the mods don't like it, they're free to do as they please and I apologize in advance.

Also... Please stop begging for download links and don't even start begging for v1.2.0. I highly doubt anyone is DMing anybody with them nor is anyone going to provide them until the other thread is cleared, if it ever will be. Easier said than done for most, but just buy the game if you can. Supporting the dev is the best thing you could possibly do if you want more games like this or want more additions to this one.

Translated v1.2.0 Changelog (According to the dev's site)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Also... Please stop begging for download links and don't even start begging for v1.2.0. I highly doubt anyone is DMing anybody with them nor is anyone going to provide them until the other thread is cleared, if it ever will be. Easier said than done for most, but just buy the game if you can. Supporting the dev is the best thing you could possibly do if you want more games like this or want more additions to this one.
Wouldn't be surprised if some people are just finding the thread without reading anything and are just skimming the thread for a download link. So someone will always be begging I think, but I don't mind letting them know the status of the thread/game.

Still waiting for it to be updated on DLsite but as soon as it is, I'll work on updating my patch. As long as nothing crazy happened to the files I've touched with my patch, I should have it out as soon as today if the update doesn't come out super late. I've also updated my patch with a few more spelling and grammar fixes that I've found. I'll be posting it here. If the mods don't like it, they're free to do as they please and I apologize in advance.
Any chance you've been told more about what's going on with the review of the game?

lastflame4

Jul 12, 2017
Any chance you've been told more about what's going on with the review of the game?
They were kind enough to let me know that they didn't delete my post and are going to review the thread due to a possible rule break and that it's going to take a bit. Other than that, I've been told nothing. I want to believe they'll allow it and just warn against posting screenshots, and to be careful about the discussion. There are plenty of other games that skirt the line a lot closer than this one here that they've allowed with restrictions. It'd be nice to hear whether there is a possibility for the thread to return though.

Regarding my patch, I don't believe there is anything in there that I translated that would break any rules or is super explicit. It's mostly just generic H-game statements. So, I don't believe my patch has broken any rules and I tried to make sure that was the case.

Seems dlsite only updates at a certain time of the day and that was a few hours ago, so I think we just missed the update for today.
According to DLsite, they do releases at 0:00am and 4:00pm (JST time zone I'm assuming) for the R18 men section once the product is reviewed. I don't know if this applies to product updates. I can attest to there being two site updates a day though for that section. If this is accurate and applies to product updates, we'll see the game update in about 10 hours from now. Not a big deal if this is the case, just gotta be patient.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Regarding my patch, I don't believe there is anything in there that I translated that would break any rules or is super explicit. It's mostly just generic H-game statements. So, I don't believe my patch has broken any rules and I tried to make sure that was the case.
Short of writing the most explicit/blatant (ridiculous) sentences about having sex with children I doubt the text would break rule 7. It would have to be something along the line of "I love raping this X year old", or the translation would have to contain translated images with sexual content.

lastflame4

Jul 12, 2017
Short of writing the most explicit/blatant (ridiculous) sentences about having sex with children I doubt the text would break rule 7. It would have to be something along the line of "I love raping this X year old", or the translation would have to contain translated images with sexual content.
Exactly, it definitely doesn't go that far, not even close. The game itself doesn't even come close to any of that. Everything in the game is pretty ambiguous, nothing is stated explicitly, for good reason.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Exactly, it definitely doesn't go that far, not even close. The game itself doesn't even come close to any of that. Everything in the game is pretty ambiguous, nothing is stated explicitly, for good reason.
the 1.2.0 is out on dlsite
i didn't know dlsite update checks on 4PM as well until u mentioned it yesterday,
downloading it now, i believe ur uncensored patch should still work? i'll let u know if it doesn't

EDIT : The uncensored patch works fine but i believe your translation might need an update since the dev added some stuffs and tutorial as well for the new scene chooser system
(i only use ur uncensored patch but even then with the whole new camera system and new tutorial that didn't exist in previous version i bet the translation script gonna need an update for people that wanna use the translation script)

Last edited:
Reactions: ronzion`

fso54

Jul 11, 2017
when i try to play the game with the translation i get this error
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 1308]
Failed to find function Change_Use_Font in FL_Main_C /Game/BluePrint/Basic_BP/FL_Main.Default__FL_Main_C

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
when i try to play the game with the translation i get this error
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 1308]
Failed to find function Change_Use_Font in FL_Main_C /Game/BluePrint/Basic_BP/FL_Main.Default__FL_Main_C
what version ur using? i believe his translation only works with 1.1.0 (won't work with the previous one besides the uncensored patch)
if u bought the game it's on 1.2.0 now in dlsite

lastflame4

Jul 12, 2017
the 1.2.0 is out on dlsite
i didn't know dlsite update checks on 4PM as well until u mentioned it yesterday,
downloading it now, i believe ur uncensored patch should still work? i'll let u know if it doesn't

EDIT : The uncensored patch works fine but i believe your translation might need an update since the dev added some stuffs and tutorial as well for the new scene chooser system
(i only use ur uncensored patch but even then with the whole new camera system and new tutorial that didn't exist in previous version i bet the translation script gonna need an update for people that wanna use the translation script)
Thanks for checking. I doubt the files the uncensor touches would have been touched. If they ever are, it may break or cause game issues. I'll double check though and make sure nothing actually changed.

I'll start working on getting everything updated. If everything goes smooth, I should have it done today.

Reactions: Donnyd and JetZ