Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-02-19] [Ginhaha]

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Kiara -
Leafa -
Rias -
Sento -
I can't be the only one having difficulty downloading any of them right? For some odd reason, having the most issues with these four in specific.

Mf746246

Jun 5, 2020
I can't be the only one having difficulty downloading any of them right? For some odd reason, having the most issues with these four in specific.
I find Mixdrop to be incredibly moody. Sometimes it's lightning fast, sometimes it's painfully slow, sometimes it just straight up drops the download halfway through. Just try again later.

Verenios

Jul 28, 2018
so which one with jibril and nero in?
By any chance are you looking for the August 2020 "Kasumi Series Special Illustrations. (20 Pages + 13 Pages Difference)"?? Cause if so then no jediminecraft only posted up the Animations, NSFW Uncensored PNG's, & Extra Illus for Aug 2020.

Verenios

Jul 28, 2018
Yeah lookin for the full quality and can't find much rn
Ginhaha posts each month new rewards of previous month on the new month as example this month October he/she released "2020 Sep All Rewards Package" so November will be "2020 Oct All Rewards Package"

On his/her Patreon he/she has character polls on who will be on the rewards list etc and then posts the winners on his/her Patreon and Pixiv which so far Lillie and Echidna have won the Extra Illustrations.

Future reference in case your interested in more of his/her works he usually posts in this order...
1) Extra Illustrations.
2) NSFW Comics or Similar. (If any)
3) Animation Range Previews.
4) Preview and Release of the Monthly Reward Package.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Kiara -
Leafa -
Rias -
Sento -
Any way those releases can be uploaded on another host, say GDrive?
The download speed is pretty ass for me and I don't want to download several 2-3gb files at 800KB/s