Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-02-19] [Ginhaha]

xplay1000

Mar 28, 2019
Guys, I understand that this thread is about Ginhaha animations, but can you drop links to illustrations?

xplay1000

Mar 28, 2019
Why should they? Many of the other artists have illustrations alongside their animations. If you don't want them, just delete them
The fact is that I really like the illustrations of Ginhaha, but I did not particularly like the Ginhaha animations + they weigh a lot

H1tl3r

Mar 16, 2020
The fact is that I really like the illustrations of Ginhaha, but I did not particularly like the Ginhaha animations + they weigh a lot
Just a friendly reminder that our heroes who upload the stuff here post and the illustrations aswell

xplay1000

Mar 28, 2019
Just a friendly reminder that our heroes who upload the stuff here post and the illustrations aswell
I will not deny there are illustrations, but they are very few links to them or no longer work. I understand that this thread is about animation and it is stupid to demand illustrations in the first place, but I no longer have other sites with uncensored illustrations by Ginhaha. Yes, there are other sites, but most often there are 1 - 2 uncensored illustrations that are not related to each other. Simply put, I need packs of Ginhaha illustrations, not separate Art. That is why I am writing here, the illustrations are extremely scattered, there are not so many of them as animations and they are not so in demand. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Because of this, I want to ask for links to them, old or new, no matter the main thing is that they work. Please help me, I really liked the author of Ginhaha, but it is difficult to find his full-fledged works.

Reactions: Jolmis04 and H1tl3r

hijikato

Oct 27, 2019
Downloading rewards, probably have it uploaded by tonight/tomorrow morning
I know I shouldn't ask, as you're doing this for free for us all, but if possible, can you upload them on google drive? or avoid mixdrop if possible? I hope the request doesn't comes out rude, but on mixdrop my DL speed is extremely hard-capped no matter at what time of the day I try downloading.

If not, I thank you anyway for sharing.

H1tl3r

Mar 16, 2020
I know I shouldn't ask, as you're doing this for free for us all, but if possible, can you upload them on google drive? or avoid mixdrop if possible? I hope the request doesn't comes out rude, but on mixdrop my DL speed is extremely hard-capped no matter at what time of the day I try downloading.

Same.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017

By the time I noticed this I was about 60% done uploading it on mixdrop.ag but going forward on future rewards I can put it on Google Drive

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
Kokoro:
Yunyun:
Echinda:
Scathach:
Illustrations:

Last edited:

H1tl3r

Mar 16, 2020
Dumb question - the doujin is included in the illustration section right? :KEK:

Edit: it would be nice if you upload and the doujin sir. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

ti123vn00

May 13, 2020
Kokoro:
Yunyun:
Echinda:
Scathach:
Illustrations:
Can anyone upload those videos in gg drive for online watching?...
I really want the scathach one but i cant download it due my disk size

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
anybody have a compilation file for his entire rosa artwork from pokemon ? i can't find the file except seeing it directly from pixiv. please tell me if you have it.

thanks in advance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hanakuri

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019

I hate to say this, though would it be risk for him getting full capacity if everything would be on his gdrive? Even worse if he may need to delete the older ones if that's the case.

I can't be sure if he'll need to do a monthly subscription to get higher cloud storage if that's the case.

Reactions: SpecLurker