Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Rem: GDRIVE
Chizuri: GDRIVE
Miyuki: GDRIVE
Eugen: GDRIVE
NSFW Illustrations: GDRIVE

Google Drive links this time around,
EDIT: Fixed links I got a bunch of ( requesting access to the following file: ) so and didn't realize the privacy settings on the links should be good now
Seems like it's still denying some people. I assume it's because a lot of people downloaded in a short span of time. I'll try again later and see if it works then. But man oh man, Thank you so much for all that you do!

TheDarknessEmperor

May 26, 2017
View attachment 939814
If you're getting this there's like a thousand youtube videos and sites that tell you how to bypass it.
Unfortunately this recently got fixed it seems. There is a website that ends in "host" if you Google "google drive quota bypass" that I think downloads it off another server and delivers it to you. I did this with them, got the first archive and the other ones kept creating a loop and not downloading.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
could you send a working video that tells us how to bypass it?
tried one and it's downloading, go to the file you can't dl, click on add shortcut, put that shortcut into a new folder in your drive then go to your drive > rightclick that new folder > click download and google drive will zip it up and start a download. You require a google account for this

cabanbetew

Aug 21, 2018
Rem: GDRIVE
Chizuri: GDRIVE
Miyuki: GDRIVE
Eugen: GDRIVE
NSFW Illustrations: GDRIVE

Google Drive links this time around,
EDIT: Fixed links I got a bunch of ( requesting access to the following file: ) so and didn't realize the privacy settings on the links should be good now
The link is an error, I have tried various methods such as bypassing, first stored in Gdrive, until using a 3rd party app but still an error. Can the files be re-uploaded on another hosting? yesterday the hosting is good in my opinion ... sorry for my bad language hehehehe

Stocking.exe

Apr 22, 2020
tried one and it's downloading, go to the file you can't dl, click on add shortcut, put that shortcut into a new folder in your drive then go to your drive > rightclick that new folder > click download and google drive will zip it up and start a download. You require a google account for this
Thanks

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
The link is an error, I have tried various methods such as bypassing, first stored in Gdrive, until using a 3rd party app but still an error. Can the files be re-uploaded on another hosting? yesterday the hosting is good in my opinion ... sorry for my bad language hehehehe Screenshot_2020-12-14-10-14-25-95.jpg
Yes, this is the other reason why we don't want to have it on GD, due to the limit