Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-02-19] [Ginhaha]

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Speaking of, I come with unwanted news. I'm not getting December rewards
You have done everything for free so a big thank goes to you no matter.

Yeah go support him,if you like his works. I can't because i already got other subscriptions and have no money for more
Same here, got 4 subscriptions going on, 2 of them I am uploading on the site(Exga and Kidmo).

Reactions: H1tl3r

glol123

Aug 7, 2018
I have never used patreon myself. You can explain to me: I can buy a lower tier subscription first to see posts on patreon. Can I increase my tier later? In this case, I will only need to pay the difference between tiers?

Reactions: H1tl3r

H1tl3r

Mar 16, 2020
I have never used patreon myself. You can explain to me: I can buy a lower tier subscription first to see posts on patreon. Can I increase my tier later? In this case, I will only need to pay the difference between tiers?
There's option to edit it - also each rewards you get are described in the description of the specified tier

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
If you change tier mid month, it will only charge the difference, I did so myself

glol123

Aug 7, 2018
if I understood everything correctly, then we are waiting for animations this month:
1) FGO - Okita Souji
2) Genshin Impact - Jean
3) Genshin Impact - Ningguang
4 )Fate/stay night -Medusa
illustration : Keqing - genshin impact

Reactions: AkashiHidetoshi

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
if I understood everything correctly, then we are waiting for animations this month:
1) FGO - Okita Souji
2) Genshin Impact - Jean
3) Genshin Impact - Ningguang
4 )Fate/stay night -Medusa
illustration : Keqing - genshin impact

Ah shit Medusa and Okita this month, nvm I'll revise my statement. I'll (maybe?) get this month rewards.