Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-02-19] [Ginhaha]

Dart Hater

Jun 17, 2020
Megumin -
Darkness -

Kurumi, despite noone asking:
Thanks for the sharing, but why the size is about twice time bigger than original?

moreheat

May 27, 2020
Thank you two, also plan on sharing Enterprise and Emilla videos later today
Nice, I didn't get to vote but I was hoping for the Emilia.

I believe I've got the Illya if people are interested though I will say the place I got it from is very much secondhand lol. If it looks good I'll upload it at some point.

Last edited:

Mf746246

Jun 5, 2020
Thanks for the sharing, but why the size is about twice time bigger than original?
What do you mean? It's a ZIP instead of a RAR because I renamed the folders and rearchived it, but the files compress pretty badly either way, so the file size is pretty much the same as the original.
darkness_ori.png

Dart Hater

Jun 17, 2020
What do you mean? It's a ZIP instead of a RAR because I renamed the folders and rearchived it, but the files compress pretty badly either way, so the file size is pretty much the same as the original.
View attachment 697754
So it's gumroad version, as i see? My vids from patreon rewards are about 300Mb each.
*I'm still downloading to compare.

Dart Hater

Jun 17, 2020
My bad – a slightly difference in bitrate/resolution but the main criterion is length. Konosuba animations are at least twice as long as most works. Unfortunately, I don't have that reward pack for face to face comparison.

moreheat

May 27, 2020
Mixdrop speed feels like getting dual-up back.
I just used it because I didn't have to make an account and I saw previous uploads using it. I'll try out racaty or something if there's a next time. If anybody wants to reupload it to something like mega feel free to.

Dart Hater

Jun 17, 2020
Maybe i'll make a mega release later. In my experience uploadheaven provides the best results in speed.

hijikato

Oct 27, 2019
Maybe i'll make a mega release later. In my experience uploadheaven provides the best results in speed.
don't want to be picky, but I would opt for uploadheaven instead of mega, because of the annoying 500mb (unregistered) / 1GB (registered) daily download limit free accounts have.

Thanks either way!

Zeref456

Aug 17, 2019
Hi all!!! Thanks for sharing the links. They are all heroes without capes I thank you all. And just in case, none will have the: Ishtar + Ereshkigal (FGO) Nacano Miku (Gotoubon No Hanayome) Jeanne D'Art (FGO) Albedo + Shalltear (Overlord) If you did, I would really appreciate it !! Thanks for reading and goodbye everyone! Have a nice day!!