Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-02-19] [Ginhaha]

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brother what software do u use for watching ginahha videos..I have tried several of them but always they lag so much..cant watch properly

metallandrei

Aug 11, 2019
Brother what software do u use for watching ginahha videos..I have tried several of them but always they lag so much..cant watch properly
Try VLC or MPHC (Media Player Home Cinema). Also extract them from the zip / rar first... sometimes they can generate some problems if you are watching them directly in the archive.

Reactions: 21dsd

Mf746246

Jun 5, 2020
If VLC doesn't work, maybe your hardware just can't handle them - Ginhaha videos are in ~3000x2000 resolution, and often even higher. Your only real option would be to downsample the videos to 1080p or 720p, but I never did that, so unless someone else jumps in with instructions, you'd have to google how to do that.

Reactions: 21dsd

hijikato

Oct 27, 2019
guys, don't beg/hurry the people if you're not even paying. The people that are donating the art here they're putting here all the ginhaha art they have and they don't see that's here already, so just wait patiently until they upload it, even trying to upload it with the best server possible, and they're heavy, so they even sacrifice time to upload it.

And if you can't wait, then become a Patreon yourselves or buy it from Gumroad.