Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-09-24] [Ginhaha]

Sep 19, 2021
im pretty the kronii one is higher on this thread

also i grabbed basically all of the 2024 thing we dont have
I downloaded a Kronii one, but it's not the one that's on the dlsite, there's 2. Actually spent like 20min downloading it and got disappointed lmao.

Talking about this one, it's been posted in April and I just checked again, no one leaked it here.

CrimsonRam

Nov 2, 2022
I downloaded a Kronii one, but it's not the one that's on the dlsite, there's 2. Actually spent like 20min downloading it and got disappointed lmao.

Talking about this one, it's been posted in April and I just checked again, no one leaked it here.

I triple checked and yea im pretty sure it was in this collection but it is gone now so consider this a mirror (at least the kronii part)

or do u mean like an older version one

Jul 3, 2021

I believe the 2024-03 videos were originally shared here. Link is dead unfortunately.

watevr gonna delete in a day or so get it fast Pixeldrain
the answer is no

CrimsonRam

Nov 2, 2022
Oh yeah and Jan 2024

Sep 19, 2021
I triple checked and yea im pretty sure it was in this collection but it is gone now so consider this a mirror (at least the kronii part)

Pixeldrain

or do u mean like an older version one
Thank you!!! It must be the one which got deleted.
And oh man, that's a lot of different versions lmao. Can you tell me what's the difference between them? Don't really wanna download all 3gb of it.

Last edited:

anarc

May 23, 2018

CrimsonRam

Nov 2, 2022
Thanks again for sharing! I have created Bunkrr mirrors for the videos for longevity:
I have a question tho, did Ginhaha stopped making 60fps videos? The videos are all 30 fps.

honestly im not sure i bought them from the his new shop just never really checked

someone can feel free to try to turn it to 60fps

CrimsonRam

Nov 2, 2022
Thank you!!! It must be the one which got deleted.
And oh man, that's a lot of different versions lmao. Can you tell me what's the difference between them? Don't really wanna download all 3gb of it.

If im not mistaken its the same diffrence as the other older videos so some in the character's normal clothing, stockings black and white, naked and finally for kronii her with glasses

Sep 19, 2021
If im not mistaken its the same diffrence as the other older videos so some in the character's normal clothing, stockings black and white, naked and finally for kronii her with glasses
Glasses? I don't think I've seen that. I didn't download everything, but I checked the previews on dlsite and there were 4 different outfits if I remember correctly and the EX version is with a bigger dick. No glasses anywhere though, unfortunately.

CrimsonRam

Nov 2, 2022
Glasses? I don't think I've seen that. I didn't download everything, but I checked the previews on dlsite and there were 4 different outfits if I remember correctly and the EX version is with a bigger dick. No glasses anywhere though, unfortunately.
i beleve its surpose to be the 7th one