Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-09-24] [Ginhaha]

floorboard

Aug 29, 2023
sadly they werent for sale so i could not buy it
That's weird, according to , May 2024 should include comic. I hope he didn't start making comics exclusive to Patreon supporters... Did June or August 2024 packs you bought include comics, or they were missing too?

CrimsonRam

Nov 2, 2022
That's weird, according to , May 2024 should include comic. I hope he didn't start making comics exclusive to Patreon supporters... Did June or August 2024 packs you bought include comics, or they were missing too?

i believe they did have comics so i guess may is just a special case them

Reactions: floorboard

tony xu

Jun 5, 2023
Although that is a little bit of incomplete, but that is still a lots! Thank you very much for your service!

tony xu

Jun 5, 2023
I am looking for 2023-10 to 12 Patreon rewards pack, Morgan. If anyone have it, please share it with me, thank you!

anarc

May 23, 2018

CrimsonRam

Nov 2, 2022
Thanks you are the best! Here are the Bunkrr mirrors for the videos (unzipped):
thanks for that

• Red Heart
Reactions: anarc

anarc

May 23, 2018
Imma just quicky combo it with April 2024 ones

Pixeldrain

Pixeldrain

Pixeldrain

Pixeldrain

Pixeldrain
Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! Here are the Bunkr mirrors (unzipped):
I have to admit that I am not liking Ginhaha's latest works. The zoom in is too much and I'm not into masturbation scenes. There is a very short zoomed out version but it is not complete (only has 1-2 animations). Well, beggars cannot be choosers, tho. I should not complain :D What do you guys think?

Watanabr

Oct 13, 2021
I have to admit that I am not liking Ginhaha's latest works. The zoom in is too much and I'm not into masturbation scenes. There is a very short zoomed out version but it is not complete (only has 1-2 animations). Well, beggars cannot be choosers, tho. I should not complain :D What do you guys think?
same, still prefer his works from 1-2 years ago. When he changes hit art, boobs of every character became too big, zoom too much and the repetitive voice just bad. Could be the same reasons why many people cancel subscription

Sep 19, 2021
I think I prefer the new art style of the animations, but their contents, not so much. All those alts seem unnecessary imo. The Yuuka one for an example. Sure, you can give her both of her in-game outfits and make her naked, but then the slingkini and then there's 2 versions in which the only difference is the color of the outfit are unnecessary. Especially since it seems he doesn't actually change the boob physics and appearance based on the outfit, it looks the same in every one. But I think that was a thing before too.
And yeah, I don't mind masturbation scenes, but I think something like that should be shorter than the sex scene, so you can fit 2 sex scenes in there. I wanted to see 2 different sex scenes, not masturbation for half the video...