2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

FunnySmile

Dec 25, 2022
To tell you the truth, this is the worst butter I have ever played, the operation feel is very bad, every day the main character running around looking for things, the last two levels of the boss is very difficult, I finished my supplies, as a result I lost the save, I thought the game will temporarily save a usable save, this is really rubbish!

It may not be the case, but if it really is the corruption ending, it may require losing to the first boss to get the GOR scene from that one. I also can't get into the room next to the broadcasting room, but it's the only other thing I'm missing in this run and I also can't get the scene.
You might be able to do the task of turning on the power in the gym, and you need to look at the note on the side so you can get the key, otherwise you go straight to the third floor and you can't see the exclamation mark on the task.

It looks like they're just fixing some bugs, and that's what the game is all about.
I noticed that they were selling it on steam for $10, and to be honest, the quality wasn't worth it.

The fact that this has such nice 3D models and incredible damage animations & clothing states but is confined exclusively to shitty pseudo-animated CGs is a crime against humanity. We were this close to greatness.
Seems to be able to permanently store nudes in sewer boss battles, previously broken clothes will automatically repair as long as you save them.

To get the last ending..
Unlock access to the room next to the "Broadcast Room".

But the problem is how to do it...
Forget it. The game are quite buggy anyway.
Just donwload the gallery save and enjoy the Extras.
Most of all, he will not give you obvious tips for this game, you need to run around the three floors of the school, if possible, I will provide a guideline later, I believe that with the guideline, the game will not be so complicated to play.

Can I ask on which section of the game can you obtain the glasses girl extra?
When Glasses Lady needs you to take her to the information room on the third floor, then trigger the quest to collect her picture

i am stuck with a mission,
does anyone know how to complete it, View attachment 2034508
Can someone Please help me
Here you need to go back to the mechanical room, which is where you climbed the stairs to the sewer before, and then to the third floor to turn on the electricity.

trollnub

Feb 16, 2022
i know this is dumb to ask but where the fuck is the save button, like how do you save. the only way I am saving right now is auto save which is annoying. it's either I am blind or there is no save button.

cdjlshdssc

Nov 14, 2022
i know this is dumb to ask but where the fuck is the save button, like how do you save. the only way I am saving right now is auto save which is annoying. it's either I am blind or there is no save button.
From what I've seen, you have to use the bed in the infirmary

Aug 16, 2022
To tell you the truth, this is the worst butter I have ever played, the operation feel is very bad, every day the main character running around looking for things, the last two levels of the boss is very difficult, I finished my supplies, as a result I lost the save, I thought the game will temporarily save a usable save, this is really rubbish!

You might be able to do the task of turning on the power in the gym, and you need to look at the note on the side so you can get the key, otherwise you go straight to the third floor and you can't see the exclamation mark on the task.

It looks like they're just fixing some bugs, and that's what the game is all about.
I noticed that they were selling it on steam for $10, and to be honest, the quality wasn't worth it.

Seems to be able to permanently store nudes in sewer boss battles, previously broken clothes will automatically repair as long as you save them.

Most of all, he will not give you obvious tips for this game, you need to run around the three floors of the school, if possible, I will provide a guideline later, I believe that with the guideline, the game will not be so complicated to play.

When Glasses Lady needs you to take her to the information room on the third floor, then trigger the quest to collect her picture

Here you need to go back to the mechanical room, which is where you climbed the stairs to the sewer before, and then to the third floor to turn on the electricity.
chinese?

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes