2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
may i ask how you do that last one
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking to clarify the criteria for getting the last scene? Or are you asking for advice on how to beat the final boss?

In any case, the last scene is tied to which ending you get, and you're locked into one of the 2 endings based on who gets the cure. The ending with the H-scene requires giving the cure to the purple-haired girl.

DKdavion

Aug 14, 2021
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking to clarify the criteria for getting the last scene? Or are you asking for advice on how to beat the final boss?

In any case, the last scene is tied to which ending you get, and you're locked into one of the 2 endings based on who gets the cure. The ending with the H-scene requires giving the cure to the purple-haired girl.
ty i got the Lose to the first boss scene but it seems only giving the Injection to the purple girl isnt enough to get the last scene since thats what i did on my first clear and i just redid that end just incase and i didnt get it.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
ty i got the Lose to the first boss scene but it seems only giving the Injection to the purple girl isnt enough to get the last scene since thats what i did on my first clear and i just redid that end just incase and i didnt get it.
That's strange. Did you try triggering the other h-scenes during that playthrough? During my own playthrough, I triggered all of the extra scenes, leaving the "cure" choice being the only variable I'm aware of that would affect that ending. Maybe the other scenes need to be triggered as well?

DKdavion

Aug 14, 2021
That's strange. Did you try triggering the other h-scenes during that playthrough? During my own playthrough, I triggered all of the extra scenes, leaving the "cure" choice being the only variable I'm aware of that would affect that ending. Maybe the other scenes need to be triggered as well?
yes on my first run i triggered all extras like The Toilet and The Glasses girls extra along with giving The purple girl the cure thats why iam clueless what would trigger the last scene

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
yes on my first run i triggered all extras like The Toilet and The Glasses girls extra along with giving The purple girl the cure thats why iam clueless what would trigger the last scene
What about the futa scene? That's the other extra scene needed.

I don't know what else to say. Here's what the the author's Q/A:
回想部屋の最後が埋まらない
ネタバレとなってしまうので詳細はしばらくお答えできませんが、ヒントとして生き残る人物とエロが関わっています。
So I'm reading this to mean having a playthrough that triggers the 3 extra h-scenes and making the choice to give her the cure. On my first playthrough, I did the scenes yet I chose the third option for the cure, causing her to hesitate and the purple-haired girl stole the choice from MC and gave the cure to the MC. After completing that playthrough, I loaded the save that's just before the choice and gave it to the purple-haired girl, which lead to the h-scene ending you're trying to get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, this helps. I wish you luck in finding it.

DKdavion

Aug 14, 2021

So I'm reading this to mean having a playthrough that triggers the 3 extra h-scenes and making the choice to give her the cure. On my first playthrough, I did the scenes yet I chose the third option for the cure, causing her to hesitate and the purple-haired girl stole the choice from MC and gave the cure to the MC. After completing that playthrough, I loaded the save that's just before the choice and gave it to the purple-haired girl, which lead to the h-scene ending you're trying to get.

i see so the Last ver is the corruption ending i wonder how to get that. ty alot

johnmanxxx

Jul 28, 2020
i am stuck with a mission,
does anyone know how to complete it, IMG-4552.jpg
Can someone Please help me

Last edited:

Zefraim

Sep 6, 2022
Can I ask on which section of the game can you obtain the glasses girl extra?

Zefraim

Sep 6, 2022

Was there something specific you had to get before getting to the roof in order to get the corruption ending? I already got to the helicopter but didn't get that scene

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Was there something specific you had to get before getting to the roof in order to get the corruption ending? I already got to the helicopter but didn't get that scene
I can't think of anything else other than getting the three extra scenes and making sure the purple-haired girl (Iyo) gets the cure. I don't believe you need to trigger any of the other endings first, but that could possibly be the case. I did frequently check in on Iyo to see if anything changes on both playthroughs, but I'm not sure that'll have much of an influence on the ending. It might, though

Beckz

May 11, 2020
I can't think of anything else other than getting the three extra scenes and making sure the purple-haired girl (Iyo) gets the cure. I don't believe you need to trigger any of the other endings first, but that could possibly be the case. I did frequently check in on Iyo to see if anything changes on both playthroughs, but I'm not sure that'll have much of an influence on the ending. It might, though
To get the last ending..
Unlock access to the room next to the "Broadcast Room".

But the problem is how to do it...
Forget it. The game are quite buggy anyway.
Just donwload the gallery save and enjoy the Extras.

jormilos

Jul 11, 2017
To get the last ending..
Unlock access to the room next to the "Broadcast Room".

But the problem is how to do it...
Forget it. The game are quite buggy anyway.
Just donwload the gallery save and enjoy the Extras.
It may not be the case, but if it really is the corruption ending, it may require losing to the first boss to get the GOR scene from that one. I also can't get into the room next to the broadcasting room, but it's the only other thing I'm missing in this run and I also can't get the scene.

erhachan

Sep 11, 2020
The fact that this has such nice 3D models and incredible damage animations & clothing states but is confined exclusively to shitty pseudo-animated CGs is a crime against humanity. We were this close to greatness.

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
Girl and ChainSaw (Uncen)
ギャルアンドチェーンソー ~ (無修正)
電鋸辣妹 (無修正)
Ver1.1.0
December 20 2022
JP/EN/CHT/CHS
TEST.jpg
DOWNLOAD

Reactions: DarkDoragon
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes