2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Bastus

May 1, 2021

View attachment 1774046

Overview:
3D-TPS action game
The stage is the world after the zombie pandemic !!
A zombie suddenly appears and begins to attack people.
Since it was caused by a virus, a strict blockade of the city was immediately carried out,
resulting in a lockdown state in which communication was not allowed,
let alone traffic and movement of goods.
What awaits the people left behind in such a lawless zone is that they are transformed into zombies every moment,
or they are killed by the struggle for supplies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-24
Release Date: 2022-04-11
Developer: Mistilteinn - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English (MTL)
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

That wall eyed look on those models seems familiar but I can't place them.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Hmm i think i sees a lollipop chainsaw fan :unsure:
Actually, the developer is apparently a fan of anime (light novel) series named: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?. The name used by the developer is basically the same as the name of a certain chainsaw in the anime that is used by Haruna (magical girl).

The said chainsaw is later used my the MC, after he is killed and becomes a zombie, he also unintentionally steals Haruna powers - the MC (male) is basically zombie magical girl using a chainsaw as a weapon of choice. The anime and light novel are of harem/romcom genre. The anime is good and is one of my favourites.

Last edited:
Reactions: HikkiG and nsfwchan

nsfwchan

Jun 15, 2017
Actually, the developer is apparently a fan of anime (light novel) series named: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?. The name used by the developer is basically the same as the name of a cetrain chainsaw in the anime that is used my Haruna (magical girl).

The said chainsaw is later used my the MC, after he is killed and becomes a zombie, he also unintentionally steals Haruna powers - the MC (male) is basically zombie magical girl using a chainsaw as a weapon of choice. The anime and light novel are of harem/romcom genre. The anime is good and is one of my favourites.
Also one of my favourites too! Thanks for the reminding me of the Mystletainn Kick!

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
1796481_GalAndChainsaw_24_04_2022_08_28_21.png
Know what? More than zombie attack, I'm scared over the similarity of their faces.

Imagine that the pink haired girl or the blue haired guy is YOU. For me, watching my own
reflection in bloody horrific state was enough to decrease my SAN value.

To make things worse, having the MC girl swinging her chainsaw around was equal to
game over... for me

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I don't really want to play this...but I desperately want to know how ones goes about drowning vaginal meat in gems....

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
What if lollipop chainsaw was made by a horny japanese? We've seen the sex zombie infested school plot a million times over and the combat mechanic is clunky. I'd say it has potential but from what I've seen from the adult game industry they rarely improve from their working demos they just keep adding stuff in it without reworking its low points.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
I apologize for asking such question but, will there be ryona content according to the devs? GV is in here so I just wanna inquire.

molesto

Apr 12, 2020
Is there a way to confine the mouse cursor to the game window? Even when I set the game to full screen, the cursor keeps going out of bounds.

Is there a better option than playing with only one monitor enabled?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This is a good one.
The Developer also had a Good taste there for liking "Tsuyoi Ko" and "Isamu taboo" works.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...do you see any v0.0.2.
I still only see ギャルアンドチェーンソー先行体験版公開!! Ver0.01 around, please do not illegally download from pirate sites with a light heart.

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Referring to the 15th sample image, are they clones? All the zombies look exactly the same. lol
The MTL will likely keep me from playing it, anyway lol, but I'm still curious.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes