2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020

It's about to be released in july 18, it says here

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
The game is DRM Protected, so we probably won't see it posted soon, unless someone decides to crack it.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is there anywhere to actually download the game that isn't some sus as fuck website that wants me to pay for premium on a sus as fuck download service?
...you mean *besides* the links in the OP?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
You mean the links in the OP for the 0.0.1 trial? Yeah
IDK, the very post you liked on the very thread you linked in your post above...? Or did you just not know how to navigate through the inevitable pop-up bullshit to the actual DL button?

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Well, I played through the game in about 3 hours, and it felt like a chore. There are only really like 6 instances where you have to actually play the game, the rest is spent searching for the objectives and keys to unexplored rooms. You can just run straight past and through all the enemies except bosses and there's no benefit to fighting them. I have a few scenes still locked - you have a choice to inject yourself or the girl you rescue with the antiviral seyrum or whatever (that can be mixed with aphrodisiac) which I imagine accounts for one, but I'm not sure about the rest. There's an optional scene in one of the bathrooms, but I'm not sure if there are others and if so, where they are and at what part of the game. Also, you can get food items (heal 25hp) by interacting with the posters around the building.

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Could somebody upload it to mega.nz please? It's way too big for me to download through any other means as it keeps failing after 100 MB of data downloaded...

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So is the tl any better or still the same? As much as I love seeing a good Vaginal drowning or two I prefer normal English.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes