2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

KTau

Oct 1, 2021
After some fucking around with /ThisPC/Documents/GirlAndChainsaw/GirlAndChainSaw_adventure.json it's possible to unlocked CG scenes, though I haven't figured out why it won't unlock the full dialogue'd scene mode.

After getting the first scene unlocked, the file looks like this:

Code:
{"idList":[101,109,999,112,1001],"cgList":
["HCG_01_01_2","HCG_01_01_1","HCG_01_02_1","HCG_01_03_1","HCG_01_05_1","HCG_01_06_1"]}
Modifying it to:

Code:
["HCG_01_01_2","HCG_01_01_1","HCG_01_02_1","HCG_01_03_1","HCG_01_05_1","HCG_01_06_1","HCG_02_02_2","HCG_02_01_1","HCG_02_02_1","HCG_02_03_1","HCG_02_04_1","HCG_02_05_1","HCG_02_06_1"]}
Unlocks all the stills for the second scene, but not the full Scene mode. My impression was that the HCG_01_01_2, unlocked it for the first one, and would replicate for the second, but not the case.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
There used to be a decent-looking PlayStation/Xbox game called " " *

lollipop.png
the MC was a cheerleader at San Romero High School, and she wore her boyfriend's head on her belt...

=============

WARNING: TVTropes link...

kikuri

Nov 24, 2018
After some fucking around with /ThisPC/Documents/GirlAndChainsaw/GirlAndChainSaw_adventure.json it's possible to unlocked CG scenes, though I haven't figured out why it won't unlock the full dialogue'd scene mode.

After getting the first scene unlocked, the file looks like this:

Code:
["HCG_01_01_2","HCG_01_01_1","HCG_01_02_1","HCG_01_03_1","HCG_01_05_1","HCG_01_06_1"]}
Modifying it to:

Code:
["HCG_01_01_2","HCG_01_01_1","HCG_01_02_1","HCG_01_03_1","HCG_01_05_1","HCG_01_06_1","HCG_02_02_2","HCG_02_01_1","HCG_02_02_1","HCG_02_03_1","HCG_02_04_1","HCG_02_05_1","HCG_02_06_1"]}
Unlocks all the stills for the second scene, but not the full Scene mode. My impression was that the HCG_01_01_2, unlocked it for the first one, and would replicate for the second, but not the case.
i try this after i finished the game and they are gone lmao

Reactions: Imisx

Anonaly

Oct 14, 2019
Alright I have gathered most of the H-scenes, but I am still missing the last two at the bottom. If anyone knows how to get them and share said info that would be great. For those that don't want to waste time like I have trying to find the other scenes or are just lazy here is a little guide: 1- Most of the scenes are obtained by progressing the story by simply encountering each boss. / 2- One of the scenes is locked behind getting defeated by the boss that assaulted Iyo. (which is the only scene locked behind a defeat as far as I'm aware of) / 3- Slight spoiler (if anyone here actually cares) but it should be obvious as it is the only optional listed objective. In the act where you are finding medicine for Iyo, find the keys to and access the principal's office. Fight the mini-boss and after its defeat you can obtain the aphrodisiac in the back as an item. When you have all the chemicals put them together in the correct order as normal and if done successfully an option will pop up at the end. add the aphrodisiac to the mixture otherwise the game will progress as normal. ///WARNING\\\ Scene is Futanari so if you are not interested then skip this one. Any mods reading this I might suggest that you should add the futa tag to the game page due to this. / 4- In the third act of the game when the school goes a bit "wild" I forgot which floor this is but in one of the bathrooms on the infirmary side of the school go into the restroom with the large red 'H-scene' box inside. (for any of you worried, it isn't SCAT. Thank the lord we have been spared.) I have played through the game and got two endings, I am unsure if there are more or even a secret ending, I don't have the patience to play through a third time for nothing.

Is my first post on F95. No booly.

Last edited:
Reactions: aristej

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Is anyone else getting stuck at this point?
Image 132.png
The game soft-locks at this point. I can't seem to advance the dialog any further, yet I can access the menu. I've tried re-downloading the game from here again, but that doesn't resolve the issue.

mercur212

Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1980295
The game soft-locks at this point. I can't seem to advance the dialog any further, yet I can access the menu. I've tried re-downloading the game from here again, but that doesn't resolve the issue.
Same hapend to me just go to options od disable +18 content before this scene and it will work you can turn it on after it

Reactions: ryu7432

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
View attachment 1980295
When making the crack I've encountered softlocks like that on main menu if the version check was patched incorrectly (I tried to do it by messing with the async/coroutine state machine), I ended up patching it in a way that didn't seem to cause them, but they seem to be due to unhandled exceptions happening in a coroutine.
If you'd like you can try testing it without the online version check crack. I don't know if the version in the upload here is precracked, but if it is install the original game from where I posted it https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-chainsaw-mistilteinn-07-18-2022.124356/post-8720976:
RJ402432_GirlAndChainsaw_1.0.1.7z.001
RJ402432_GirlAndChainsaw_1.0.1.7z.002
RJ402432_GirlAndChainsaw_1.0.1.7z.003
Unpack the split archives with 7zip.
When installing, do not copy the GameAssembly.dll crack, or if you want, restore it from backup or remove the patched bytes (readme has them).
After that you can try simply running the game, it will work but will call the dev's server for a version check.
To bypass the check when the version goes up, but without patching the dll, install/run Fiddler and go to Autoresponder and add the version check url there:
Code:
https://mistilteinn.jp/girlandchainsaw/version.json
and make it return a reply a file with this contents:
Code:
{
	"version": {
		"major": 1,
		"minor": 0,
		"fix":	1
	}
}
This will bypass the version check without needing to crack GameAssembly.dll.
I don't think the softlocks are due to this, and they shouldn't be due to the exe or baselib.dll either (both should match the version used by the devs before protecting it with EP/PlayDRM), but it would be useful to rule out that it's not an issue with the crack and just a game bug.

DKdavion

Aug 14, 2021
I buyed the game and played a few times through and just cant find these 2 scenes anybody has any idea how to get them?

bweaves2020

Jan 1, 2020
I'm stuck on the gymnasium part i went down below and activated the power seeing the h scene but not it says turn on communications in gymnasium but i cant enter

moned

Sep 16, 2017
I'm stuck on the gymnasium part i went down below and activated the power seeing the h scene but not it says turn on communications in gymnasium but i cant enter
Activating the gym door, should have given you a prompt saying it's locked. Reading the note right next to the door will trigger the key to spawn in one of the clubrooms.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
What if lollipop chainsaw was made by a horny japanese? We've seen the sex zombie infested school plot a million times over and the combat mechanic is clunky. I'd say it has potential but from what I've seen from the adult game industry they rarely improve from their working demos they just keep adding stuff in it without reworking its low points.
Goichi_Suda_-_2202138772.jpg
Lollipop Chainsaw literally was made by a horny Japanese. Have you never played No More Heroes?

Reactions: skinnywomenmustdie

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
I buyed the game and played a few times through and just cant find these 2 scenes anybody has any idea how to get them?
First one missed is to get GOR'd by the first boss. The last one requires giving the cure to the purple haired girl (hope you saved prior to making that choice), and then beat the final boss.

gecko0

Aug 28, 2019
First one missed is to get GOR'd by the first boss. The last one requires giving the cure to the purple haired girl (hope you saved prior to making that choice), and then beat the final boss.
may i ask how you do that last one

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes