4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

AZAZAEV

Dec 7, 2018
luchsheb did one part in which they stuffed everything! but it is not clear to me alone why he does not fight in the estate with anyone.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Set the game to English in the options. You'll have to click around but the option is there once you start a game, and it saves it as a system setting automatically even if you don't save ingame.
thanks YOU saved my day

hathios

May 20, 2017
I downloaded from the different sources possible and I can't playthe game in english this means I cna't make the best option because I can't read them.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
I downloaded from the different sources possible and I can't playthe game in english this means I cna't make the best option because I can't read them.
the game is preset to Jap. find the options in esc menu third counting from the bottom, in theer last option you can change to english

D

Deleted member 292805

why is this labled as RPGM? this is absolutely NOT RPG maker = _=

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
Aww, I was honestly looking forward to see Selunelia switch to her fighting form, what's more badass and sexy then a powerful magic witch letting go of her staff then going to a hand to hand stance and be just as powerful?

Kinda ironic that Boko said that her fighting mode 'shouldn't have any gimmick', and thus should've made it easier to implement, but who am I to rush him? Hope he does it soon, I'm still hyped for it :)

hihihihihi

Jul 13, 2018
Aww, I was honestly looking forward to see Selunelia switch to her fighting form, what's more badass and sexy then a powerful magic witch letting go of her staff then going to a hand to hand stance and be just as powerful?

Kinda ironic that Boko said that her fighting mode 'shouldn't have any gimmick', and thus should've made it easier to implement, but who am I to rush him? Hope he does it soon, I'm still hyped for it :)
Oh, is there a fighting form coming out for her? I thought it was just the silence kiss and that was it. Which I always thought was weird, considering she switched to hand-to-hand if you used Void in her first fight in 0.7.3.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes