4.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 16, 2018
google's rough translation to the v0.2.7 patch:

・ Add an event for Cernelia (after winning Orphea)
・ Add battle with Cernelia
・ Add story skip function to cats
・ Add parameter customization function to Leticia, Milis, Astoride, Schiesen, Fitte
※ We talk to red portal and adjust various parameters.
If you select "Custom", "Another", etc. at the start of battle, the strength after customization will be obtained.
・ We changed some skills of orfemia without regacha.
・ Some English translation corrections

Stiltzkinator

Mar 14, 2018
As for where you fight Selunelia, she actually summons you form the inn, rather than you going to her place. In my game, I had to go and fight Auphemia again to trigger this, even though I had fought her before (though skipping her fight with the option seems to work as well).

Just in case anyone was wondering why Selunelia only seems to offer the 'Plead' option.

Edit: Oh, I'm super late and this has already been mentioned. Just in case anyone is wondering why it isn't triggering if they already fought Auphemia I guess.

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
she is very easy to beat, I just used void turn 1 and she kept having insufficient mana to use any of her moves and I won like that.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
she is very easy to beat, I just used void turn 1 and she kept having insufficient mana to use any of her moves and I won like that.
There is a fix on bokos twitter that "fixes Selunelia's behavior when using Void", I didn't try it thou.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Is Boko even aware that the triggers are goofed up? When I start a new game everyone except my kitty Neko acts like I've already fought Millis. I'm pretty sure there's a huge chunk of dialogues people are missing out on.

I dl'ed a few months back and figured it was specific to v2.6 and would have been reported and fixed with an update.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Is Boko even aware that the triggers are goofed up? When I start a new game everyone except my kitty Neko acts like I've already fought Millis. I'm pretty sure there's a huge chunk of dialogues people are missing out on.

I dl'ed a few months back and figured it was specific to v2.6 and would have been reported and fixed with an update.
This game is like a continuation of Girl Beats Hero - Test Ver 0.7.3 (chapter 1), where you meet and fight a lot of these characters for the first time.

Reactions: robtbo

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Thanks. I see thatt on Boko's site.
I wonder if it will explain why Alf doesn't have any FRIGGIN' EYES! :p

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Thanks. I see thatt on Boko's site.
I wonder if it will explain why Alf doesn't have any FRIGGIN' EYES! :p
This isn't an answer to that question, but the lack of eyes probably explains why he actually resists all these girls by fighting them o_O

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes