4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Neko Chan

Oct 14, 2017
is Boko still updating this one?
Boko addressed something new in Girl Beats Hero v0.2.6 Feb 10, he/she has been working on and released the the new Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 recently on his Pateron so I presume GBH is on the backburner as the bugs get sorted out in UFG2 first =.= My best guess is probably no new major character/update for GBH (possibly more moves/galleries for previous characters) until UFG2 is basically completed and published in DLsite and other game sites. Could be wrong though >.>"

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
No. Witch update is next. No ETA. Will probably take a while since she's supposed to be a rather powerful character.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
The only solid game here about femdom + animated. Guess the tag abandoned will come in handy....
At least boko don't tell LIES about next release like those lazy devs in TOT.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
From his twitter, it seems he's finishing the Witch update and will then dedicate full time to UFG 2.0 - which I can kind of understand. It doesn't seem like he's planning on abandoning GBH, but it's definitely going to be in hiatus until UFG 2.0 is ready to ship to DLSITE; imo.

Reactions: Kornuptiko

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
How do we beat Lady Auphemia? Seems like she is the last boss at the manor. I'm using version 2.6

I was able to get her to almost half health, but after that she does the "Tit Blast" counter at almost every move that I do. She also steals mp, so the lightning cannot be used repeatedly.

Last edited:

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
managed to beat Auphemia with the equips from the chest at the inn

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
What differences are there between this and v0.2.3?
new fights
Added battle with Auphemia
Added battle with New Leticia (after battle event with Auphemia)
Added battle with "Shisen (Another)" (after the battle event with Auphemia).

also Sharifa and Nathifa's battle now has dialog. Lusy's translation got a rewrite. and there where some bugfixes and what not.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes