Added Sharifa and Nathifa events
Add motion to magical attack of Sharifa and Nathifa
Fixed English translation of Auphemia and Sefina
Fix various bugs and typos

From the Twitter

Reactions: lazydude and kyoow

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
The problem with this game is that its still in "demo" stage and that each version of the game is very diffrent and dont add all the events and dialogs from the past versions so people will have to play all versions of the game to get the full "experience" of the game so far and thats not really how it normaly works, hence the low popularity for this game that might have gotten a bit more if it wasnt made in small bits and in this slow pace content-wise, if the latest version is to be the final product and the past versions labeled as tests and ideas that they didnt like :geek:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
The problem with this game is that its still in "demo" stage and that each version of the game is very diffrent and dont add all the events and dialogs from the past versions so people will have to play all versions of the game to get the full "experience" of the game so far and thats not really how it normaly works, hence the low popularity for this game that might have gotten a bit more if it wasnt made in small bits and in this slow pace content-wise, if the latest version is to be the final product and the past versions labeled as tests and ideas that they didnt like :geek:
what are you talking about all the content from past versions is carried over to new versions it's been that way from the start

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
download all versions from and start from beginning each time to see the diffrens.. choices added and removed, dialogues added and removed.. the only thing that seem to stay the same and gets more is the combat stuff.. dont remember the best "proof" version to show you becouse i have not played this in a while now but the dungeon/prison scences are the easyest to notice.. in this version for example i cannot help the guy out from his cell and get cought, only talk to "her" dont remember her name.. and the saves in the www/save folder dont have any old save from any past versions so unless its saves on 2 places then there is removed content

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
download all versions from and start from beginning each time to see the diffrens.. choices added and removed, dialogues added and removed.. the only thing that seem to stay the same and gets more is the combat stuff.. dont remember the best "proof" version to show you becouse i have not played this in a while now but the dungeon/prison scences are the easyest to notice.. in this version for example i cannot help the guy out from his cell and get cought, only talk to "her" dont remember her name.. and the saves in the www/save folder dont have any old save from any past versions so unless its saves on 2 places then there is removed content
that hasn't changed... oh! that was chapter 1, this is chapter 2, it's a continuation not a rewrite nothing was removed.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
This is kind of cool. Our character is pathetically weak. But we actually have a chance to beat everyone thanks to our unique abilities. Though...it is annoying.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'd imagine updates to this are gonna be fairly slow and not that signifigant from here on out as he's working a lot more on UFG2 (ultimate fighting girl 2). I am a patreon of his so i'll keep an eye out and share new information from time to time.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I'd imagine updates to this are gonna be fairly slow and not that signifigant from here on out as he's working a lot more on UFG2 (ultimate fighting girl 2). I am a patreon of his so i'll keep an eye out and share new information from time to time.
Do you have any screenshots of the new UFG game? when is it due? :D

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes