4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ballbusteddick

Dec 25, 2017

Saw a post about editing the files to give the feeling of fighting two people at the same time. It's not amazing but I manage to somewhat make it feel like you are fighting Monster lord and Shisen at the same time.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Mega

Saw a post about editing the files to give the feeling of fighting two people at the same time. It's not amazing but I manage to somewhat make it feel like you are fighting Monster lord and Shisen at the same time.
I will have to give this a play :) By any chance is there any way you can repost this potential gem to someplace aside from Mega. Their 500 MB limit is a worse pain in the behind than Elfina's counter.

View attachment 3275738 View attachment 3275739
Is it me or does Auphemia look very different? For the most part most maids look the same since the past 6ish years but Auphemia looks like a different model now.
Aside from the bottom one being more brightly colored I don't notice a difference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: narconarco

narconarco

Nov 10, 2023
I will have to give this a play :) By any chance is there any way you can repost this potential gem to someplace aside from Mega. Their 500 MB limit is a worse pain in the behind than Elfina's counter.

Aside from the bottom one being more brightly colored I don't notice a difference.
Maybe it's just my eyes deceiving me, but her chest looks smaller, and seems to be sagging a bit, I'm ASSUMING this is Boko's way of adding realism in the game

Last edited:

ballbusteddick

Dec 25, 2017

I would like too but sites like rapidgator and most others seems to filled with malware and I'm skeptical about using them. I can think of drive but isn't that pretty similar?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Mega

what did you changed? I played and didnt see any changes in final battle except ML do 2 moves every turn

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Huh... A brief history of this thread for those who're new to it:
- Boko creates two games in the GBH universe, GBH CP1 and GBH CP2. CP1 is finished and freely available, and CP2 is under active development. A "GBH" thread is created on F95 which just links to CP2. The thread screenshots are from a random mix from GBH and UFG videos and games.
- Boko finishes CP2 and releases the final version as a free update on his website. Thread continues to host the older version, though.
- Boko takes a break from the GBH universe after CP2 to work on UFG2. (Well, he does create a "GBH3 Test" mini-game with Philine on the side, too.)
- In response to people who are confused by the screenshots, I request that a mod replace them with valid ones from CP2, and the request is fulfilled. Good times.
- This thread is suddenly declared "Abandoned". I post about it here to try to persuade the mods to remove "Abandoned" and fix the thread, but there's no response, unfortunately.
- Boko releases a couple of alphas of the new game, GBH3, which are shared and discussed in the thread, around fall of 2023.
- in January 2024, mods suddenly replace the thread's CP2 upload with the latest GBH3 alpha, which actually isn't completely translated into English, and replace the thread screenshots with a random mix from GBH and UFG videos and games.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Maybe it's just my eyes deceiving me, but her chest looks smaller, and seems to be sagging a bit, I'm ASSUMING this is Boko's way of adding realism in the game
Ah, you have a good eye for waifu chest.

I would like too but sites like rapidgator and most others seems to filled with malware and I'm skeptical about using them. I can think of drive but isn't that pretty similar?
I have yet to upload an h game but I have used ProtonDrive for a few smaller files. Something this size would require a paid plan.

narconarco

Nov 10, 2023
Huh... A brief history of this thread for those who're new to it:
- Boko creates two games in the GBH universe, GBH CP1 and GBH CP2. CP1 is finished and freely available, and CP2 is under active development. A "GBH" thread is created on F95 which just links to CP2. The thread screenshots are from a random mix from GBH and UFG videos and games.
- Boko finishes CP2 and releases the final version as a free update on his website. Thread continues to host the older version, though.
- Boko takes a break from the GBH universe after CP2 to work on UFG2. (Well, he does create a "GBH3 Test" mini-game with Philine on the side, too.)
- In response to people who are confused by the screenshots, I request that a mod replace them with valid ones from CP2, and the request is fulfilled. Good times.
- This thread is suddenly declared "Abandoned". I post about it here to try to persuade the mods to remove "Abandoned" and fix the thread, but there's no response, unfortunately.
- Boko releases a couple of alphas of the new game, GBH3, which are shared and discussed in the thread, around fall of 2023.
- in January 2024, mods suddenly replace the thread's CP2 upload with the latest GBH3 alpha, which actually isn't completely translated into English, and replace the thread screenshots with a random mix from GBH and UFG videos and games.
They just really love UFG...they keep implementing the images of it despite UFG and GBH being in completely different universes and timelines lol

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
just curious. I have Girl Beats Hero V0.3.0 and it have 1.32GB. this game size only 354MB. and Version is 0.0.5
WHY?
It should be titled "Chapter 3, version 0.0.5"
I think you have the finished version of chapter 2. v3.0c if I remember correctly.

narconarco

Nov 10, 2023
Hi all, just letting you know boko877 has uploaded on twitter. I gotta say, the scenes he is making are extremely lewd compared to before, can't wait to see what we'll get.

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi all, just letting you know boko877 has uploaded on twitter. I gotta say, the scenes he is making are extremely lewd compared to before, can't wait to see what we'll get.
This sounds promising but I'm one of the many people without an "X" account lol.

ballbusteddick

Dec 25, 2017

Apparently Alf got younger from monster lord magic. I don't really like shota as like I've said before, I like weaker looking girl kicking a stronger guy's ass and it also felt weird for boko to do this since I don't think he ever did shotas before. Maybe he explored new fetish recently, who knows lol. But the funny thing is Alf doesn't look younger here but rather just looks smaller since his face was never drawn anyways. Regardless I am excited for his new video which will be released in 2-3 days.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes