4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Apparently Alf got younger from monster lord magic. I don't really like shota as like I've said before, I like weaker looking girl kicking a stronger guy's ass and it also felt weird for boko to do this since I don't think he ever did shotas before. Maybe he explored new fetish recently, who knows lol. But the funny thing is Alf doesn't look younger here but rather just looks smaller since his face was never drawn anyways. Regardless I am excited for his new video which will be released in 2-3 days.
There are many great shota games, Monster Girl Quest, Lust Grimm Again, Super Punch Boy just to name 3. I am sure Boko's next game will be among the many gems on here.
That being said, Alf started as an average sized protag and I feel he should stay an average size protag. Taking away his height is like Koda wanting to take away Ethan's voice in Tower of Trample.

Monster Girl Quest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/

Lust Grimm Again:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lustgrimm-again-v2-09-62studio.97914/

Super Punch Boy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/super-punch-boy-v1-10-excessm.158578/

Reactions: Xpleak

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Apparently Alf got younger from monster lord magic. I don't really like shota as like I've said before, I like weaker looking girl kicking a stronger guy's ass and it also felt weird for boko to do this since I don't think he ever did shotas before. Maybe he explored new fetish recently, who knows lol. But the funny thing is Alf doesn't look younger here but rather just looks smaller since his face was never drawn anyways. Regardless I am excited for his new video which will be released in 2-3 days.
Are you sure he turned younger instead of the Monster Lord using Selunelia's miniaturization magic? Her whole schtick was being able to use others' techniques.

voltekker

Apr 30, 2019
Are you sure he turned younger instead of the Monster Lord using Selunelia's miniaturization magic? Her whole schtick was being able to use others' techniques.
The DeepL translation for the tweet simultaneously says that the Monster Lord used shrinking magic and also that they turned Alf into a kid, so I honestly have no idea. Maybe the part about turning him into a kid isn't meant to be taken literally? Screenshot_20240221-140736_1.jpg

ballbusteddick

Dec 25, 2017
There are many great shota games, Monster Girl Quest, Lust Grimm Again, Super Punch Boy just to name 3. I am sure Boko's next game will be among the many gems on here.
That being said, Alf started as an average sized protag and I feel he should stay an average size protag. Taking away his height is like Koda wanting to take away Ethan's voice in Tower of Trample.

Monster Girl Quest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/

Lust Grimm Again:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lustgrimm-again-v2-09-62studio.97914/

Super Punch Boy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/super-punch-boy-v1-10-excessm.158578/
I do recognize the third game you listed and I have played it. I try to ignore they are literal children and I wish they were adults. Like legit I never understood the appeal of shota or even loli. Those are literal underage children and it's kinda fucked up even if it's not real.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
The DeepL translation for the tweet simultaneously says that the Monster Lord used shrinking magic and also that they turned Alf into a kid, so I honestly have no idea. Maybe the part about turning him into a kid isn't meant to be taken literally? View attachment 3374618
I believe there is no good word in Japanese for shrinking a person, so you get that awkward MTL. Here, I recall the Japanese word "子供化" it translated as turning him into a child can also be used for shrinking, so it's probably just a combat move / loss scene based on Selunelia's technique. Moreover, I doubt Boko would scrap his normal sized animations.

It's a bit early to worry Boko is swapping to shota Alf. However, if you want to be sure you can always message him and ask - I have often seen Boko respond to English questions in the past.

Last edited:

voltekker

Apr 30, 2019
I believe the Japanese word it translated as turning him into a child can also be used for shrinking, so it's probably just a combat move / loss scene based on Selunelia's technique. There is no good word in Japanese for shrinking a person so you get that awkward phrasing. Moreover, I doubt Boko would scrap his normal sized animations.

We'll find out in the future, but it's a bit early to assume he's swapping to shota Alf. You can also message him and ask to be sure - he usually responds to English questions from what I've seen.
Well, even if this is really turning Alf into a shota, there's no reason to believe this would be permanent, so I'm not worried about that.

narconarco

Nov 10, 2023
I don't think the "turning into a kid" should be taken literal, as I think Alf was just shrinked, as there is already 2 other characters that use the shrinking technique. And it won't be permanent if you think about it, this is probably just used for one animation as I really doubt boko is gonna go through the trouble of rendering and editing each animation to have a shrinked and non-shrinked version of Alf outside of monster lord's animations. Also new video is up.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That sounds more on brand for Girl Beats Hero

The DeepL translation for the tweet simultaneously says that the Monster Lord used shrinking magic and also that they turned Alf into a kid, so I honestly have no idea. Maybe the part about turning him into a kid isn't meant to be taken literally? View attachment 3374618
This explains a lot.

I do recognize the third game you listed and I have played it. I try to ignore they are literal children and I wish they were adults. Like legit I never understood the appeal of shota or even loli. Those are literal underage children and it's kinda fucked up even if it's not real.
It's a great game and even got another character released. We are just waiting for someone to make the next translation for her. I doubt that given the story has our MC travelling to a foreign land with just his friend. Not to mention there is no mention of his parents at all. The artstyle is drawn the way it is to contrast MC being smol and weak while going against much bigger and stronger women who want to milk him like a cow.

I don't think the "turning into a kid" should be taken literal, as I think Alf was just shrinked, as there is already 2 other characters that use the shrinking technique. And it won't be permanent if you think about it, this is probably just used for one animation as I really doubt boko is gonna go through the trouble of rendering and editing each animation to have a shrinked and non-shrinked version of Alf outside of monster lord's animations. Also new video is up.
Thank you for posting the link to the new video. And yeah, I doubt we will be seeing shota Alf. The only way I could see that would be if Boko made a prequel to the first game. Perhaps one about explaining why the devil king took the form of a woman for him. Lots of bullying from his sister comes to mind, perhaps he grew up in the main city and got his hero butt kicked regularly in the hero training...

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
Seems like the videos are not an update for GBH3 sadly, and are just showcases. Was hoping we'd see progress in GBH3 but I understand why Boko is unmotivated right now.
Why is he unmotivated? People seem to be paying him a lot of money each month on Patreon to work on his games.
I’m sorry if it sounds harsh. He may have real issues of which I’m unaware but if he does then maybe he should pause his patreon subscriptions until he starts making content regularly. It just seems strange that he receives a monthly income that is comparable to some full time jobs and yet he has done little to no work for it.

whitman

Jul 26, 2023
Why is he unmotivated? People seem to be paying him a lot of money each month on Patreon to work on his games.
I’m sorry if it sounds harsh. He may have real issues of which I’m unaware but if he does then maybe he should pause his patreon subscriptions until he starts making content regularly. It just seems strange that he receives a monthly income that is comparable to some full time jobs and yet he has done little to no work for it.
That's why I quit his patreon years ago; he was making $3500 a month back then, and every three months he would post a 20 second clip (which was usually just a 7 second animation looped three times). I was just like fuck this.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's why I quit his patreon years ago; he was making $3500 a month back then, and every three months he would post a 20 second clip (which was usually just a 7 second animation looped three times). I was just like fuck this.
Damn, Boko makes more than Pickaxe Boi.

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
Pourquoi est-il démotivé ? Les gens semblent lui payer beaucoup d'argent chaque mois sur Patreon pour travailler sur ses jeux.
Je suis désolé si cela semble dur. Il a peut-être de vrais problèmes dont je ne suis pas au courant, mais s'il le fait, il devrait peut-être suspendre ses abonnements Patreon jusqu'à ce qu'il commence à créer du contenu régulièrement. Il semble tout simplement étrange qu'il reçoive un revenu mensuel comparable à celui de certains emplois à temps plein et pourtant, il n'a fait que peu ou pas de travail pour cela.
[/CITATION]You know, he's like any game designer, you can't blame him because he's not motivated. He's a human being like you and me, there are days when he has the motivation and other days he doesn't.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Why is he unmotivated?
A relative (iirc his grandmother) died a few months ago. He posted an update at the end of December that he went to the hospital for depression-like symptoms and may not find the motivation to work for awhile.

If people choose to keep supporting him anyway, then it's their choice. He certainly did not hide his situation.

kaiser16374849

Dec 31, 2023
While using GBH another story (the one with philine) when there's an animation the graphic becomes very glitchy and the game lags a lot. Outside of animations it works fine.
How can i fix this?

The other games GBH cp1 and cp2 work perfectly and my pc is powerful so that shouldn't be a problem.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A relative (iirc his grandmother) died a few months ago. He posted an update at the end of December that he went to the hospital for depression-like symptoms and may not find the motivation to work for awhile.

If people choose to keep supporting him anyway, then it's their choice. He certainly did not hide his situation.
I wish him well with his grieving

ballbusteddick

Dec 25, 2017
The patreon annoucement and videos are just the same video he posted on twitter.

Oh well no content for a while it seems so I might stop supporting his patreon until he starts doing more content. I don't want to compare him to like that Koda guy but yeah he was so much more active 5+ years ago lol.

I guess I will just make a tier list like everyone but rather than characters I decided to do videos lol:
I did try to order them somewhat even within the tiers but not much thought was put in. I'm surprised his older videos holds up so well even now

tier list.png

flamenado111

May 13, 2018
The patreon annoucement and videos are just the same video he posted on twitter.

Oh well no content for a while it seems so I might stop supporting his patreon until he starts doing more content. I don't want to compare him to like that Koda guy but yeah he was so much more active 5+ years ago lol.

I guess I will just make a tier list like everyone but rather than characters I decided to do videos lol:
I did try to order them somewhat even within the tiers but not much thought was put in. I'm surprised his older videos holds up so well even now

View attachment 3396705
Is there a place or MEGA for all the videos? I know he has a website but some things are scattered all over the place.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes