2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
00205-3561772702.png

"Girl by Accident" is an over 18 narrative-driven title that follows Alex Sterling, a young and successful architect. The main protagonist suddenly finds himself in a car accident only to wake up in the hospital filled with sexy nurses but to his surprise, he is now stuck in the body of "Alice" Sterling, a sexy young blonde woman. This uncensored visual novel explores what it's like to step into the female body. The true life adventure kicks in after a week when "Miss Sterling" gets out of the hospital. At that point, the player can decide to return to the family or move in with the appealing roommate, Lars. Every path you take can lead you to embrace new parts of your femininity or better yet, new methods of corruption to satisfy your penchant for adventure and sex. It is a game where you can have sex with man, also sleep with sexy woman. Play on and experience all the complexities, nuances, and pleasures that come with being a hot, sexually-charged woman.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-29
Release Date: 2024-04-29
Developer: JellyStone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

patkis3.jpg hossrelief.gif hosdream1.gif atfitses26.gif atfitses25.gif hossbj1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Play on and experience all the complexities, nuances, and pleasures that come with being a hot, sexually-charged woman.
This is a BIG promise. I hope you can stick to it rather than it ending up as another shallow bimbo simulator.

No hate intended. I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: OwlBeer

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Nice game, but there is a lot of grindind here at jobs.

Any idea which jobs have the most events? Do you recommend going for Secretary (slut??) ? Or is better to visit college and take part time job (waitress, maid, bookstore attendant) ?

Reactions: Vitegra

Faller44

Jan 7, 2022
I actually enjoyed the game a lot, but it has a big problem right now.
The amount of grind for the corruption points is way too high.
You have like 3-4 events per character and you need to repeat them 20 times to get the character to the next threshhold. Same goes for work and lectures.
This is not fun.
You need to drasticaly reduce the threshholds or implement way more different events per stage.

Reactions: OwlBeer and embed

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I actually enjoyed the game a lot, but it has a big problem right now.
The amount of grind for the corruption points is way too high.
You have like 3-4 events per character and you need to repeat them 20 times to get the character to the next threshhold. Same goes for work and lectures.
This is not fun.
You need to drasticaly reduce the threshholds or implement way more different events per stage.
just use f12 to open console, type SugarCube.State.active.variables. and search out corruption.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
This is a BIG promise. I hope you can stick to it rather than it ending up as another shallow bimbo simulator.

No hate intended. I wish you the best of luck.
Attended first session of transition therapy and the therapist gave me a dildo to suck as my first lesson of being a woman and then kissed me on my way out. Yep, shallow bimbo simulator.

Cheers to those who are into that, but I'm gonna pass on this one.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The only question that matters is if the game can be played as pure lesbian...for one because i'm lesbian myself and dont do dicks, but the main reason is the simple fact no hetero guy waking up in a female body would become mentally gay and start hunting for dicks - that would be even for this setting far to unrealistic, but sadly thats the most common logic bug in these games...all these little dickhunters...so hetero...^^

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes