2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Like others, I feel the first session with the therapist is too jarring. Might I suggest she spends time with you familiarising yourself with your new feminine body (and perhaps hers as well) before bringing up the subject of how to handle a penis.

By the same token, I would set a minimum threshold of femininity/corruption before you're willing to suck a cock because you've been caught pilfering a few bucks from another patient's room.
i agree with these

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlByAccident-0.5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I can guess from the name what 'slut path' involves, but what does the 'transformation path' lead to?
Turning back into a man? Becoming more feminine? What exactly?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter
Sep 26, 2020
I can guess from the name what 'slut path' involves, but what does the 'transformation path' lead to?
Slut path means sucking and/or riding cock in the office on a daily basis.
Transformation path means taking lots of lessons in how to walk, talk, dress, sit, eat, flutter your eyelashes and dance like a girl from someone who's had more experience of it, and probably taking a few more of those "fuzzy warm pink feeling" pills, while working somewhere that isn't your old office.

Reactions: Nyst

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
A couple of observations after playing a couple of days in the hospital:

The dark mode is my preferred choice but the dark blue text gets lost in the black background. A lighter blue would help. The pink and purple are fine.

Like others, I feel the first session with the therapist is too jarring. Might I suggest she spends time with you familiarising yourself with your new feminine body (and perhaps hers as well) before bringing up the subject of how to handle a penis.

By the same token, I would set a minimum threshold of femininity/corruption before you're willing to suck a cock because you've been caught pilfering a few bucks from another patient's room. Although the same would apply for Gym session 2. Even if you are being chemically induced, it all feels a bit too rapid to go from "I think he has nice pecs" to "lets shove his cock in my mouth" without any intervening exploration.

When I get the locker open on day two, there's no sign of the alternative lingerie I "borrowed" on day one.
dark blue from dr. Johnson?

you are not the first that mention that. I guess I just need to describe the effect of the FeM3Dx pill better. or illustrate how strong the impact on behavior is.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
both. you will later (not jet in the game) have the normal ending to be turing back to a man and will have the option to transform other too.

Sep 26, 2020
... will have the option to transform other too.
Ellen Dunkel's FV5 beam? PEW PEW PEW! You're all curvy, bisexual girls now.
Yeah, as someone who's drawn out Punnett squares, I have to suggest limiting that kind of thing to endgame, because the number of variations of each day is two to the power of the number of people you could have transformed, even if the sequence doesn't matter. If the sequence does matter, hooooo ...
1 person: 2 options, you did or didn't.
2 people: 4 options, neither, one, the other or both.
3 people: 8 options, none, A, B, C, AB, AC, BC and all three.
3 people, one chance at each per day, 3 days: 64 options, being never, day one, day two or day three for each of them.
4 people, one chance at each per day, 4 days: 625 options, same logic.
5 people, one chance at each per day, 5 days: 7776 options, same logic.
Assuming you write one version of each day per day, 6 days a week, that's nearly 25 years.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes