2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
someone any suggestion for the "Fit For Fun Run" ?
is this good or just useless?
are the random events good?

aumomoc

Feb 29, 2024
someone any suggestion for the "Fit For Fun Run" ?
is this good or just useless?
are the random events good?
In 0.5.1 the family events could be spammed infinitely since they don't consume time or energy, so you might want to look into some setting to not make them spammable, not sure if you have changed that (doesn't show in the change log)

Reactions: JellyStone

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
In 0.5.1 the family events could be spammed infinitely since they don't consume time or energy, so you might want to look into some setting to not make them spammable, not sure if you have changed that (doesn't show in the change log)
i fixed that already it should now work correctly one per period with a 30% chance if you come across the living room.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
JellyStone :

*Sorry to bring this, "error", to you, But :

In this latest version, 0.5.3,
After changing the MC's name, and meeting Therapist Ashley, for the first session, she addresses the MC as "Alice", the default name, through that whole session .

*(I know you've had 'trouble' in the past with this "error" - :unsure:)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
JellyStone :

After changing the MC's name, and meeting Therapist Ashley, for the first session, she addresses the MC as "Alice", the default name, through that whole session .

i never noticed that

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
JellyStone :

i will fix that it is not a big thing. i must missed that. Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
i
JellyStone :

just checked it again and there is no "Alice" in the first session, or any other.
then i played the start and choose an other name then alice but didn't find that problem. Sorry
Maybe something other went wrong?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i

just checked it again and there is no "Alice" in the first session, or any other.
then i played the start and choose an other name then alice but didn't find that problem. Sorry
its a hit or miss type of thing going on. 1 out of 15 trys i got it to happen.. however when i peeked the code after changing the name i didnt see anything (via dev console)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
i

After seeing your reply, I 're-started', twice more times . . .

First re-start, it happened again .

Second re-start, . . . . it is working as-intended . . . so far .

Will let you know, as things go on . :cool:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlByAccident-0.5.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
What if there was a game with the same premise but instead MC just really tried to get back to being a guy due to... you know, the fact that most people who fucking hate to be a different gender

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
What if there was a game with the same premise but instead MC just really tried to get back to being a guy due to... you know, the fact that most people who fucking hate to be a different gender
i still work on that part but it will be possible.
there are some people that need bright mode cuz dark mode is bad for their health (some eyesight problem iirc)
then i am happy i added that ! :)

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
A couple of observations after playing a couple of days in the hospital:

The dark mode is my preferred choice but the dark blue text gets lost in the black background. A lighter blue would help. The pink and purple are fine.

Like others, I feel the first session with the therapist is too jarring. Might I suggest she spends time with you familiarising yourself with your new feminine body (and perhaps hers as well) before bringing up the subject of how to handle a penis.

By the same token, I would set a minimum threshold of femininity/corruption before you're willing to suck a cock because you've been caught pilfering a few bucks from another patient's room. Although the same would apply for Gym session 2. Even if you are being chemically induced, it all feels a bit too rapid to go from "I think he has nice pecs" to "lets shove his cock in my mouth" without any intervening exploration.

When I get the locker open on day two, there's no sign of the alternative lingerie I "borrowed" on day one.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes