2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GirlByAccident-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
I get that the game maker wanted to set up a scenario where a supposedly purely heterosexual male could be forced into a female body and then just via a pill and trainer characters be turned into a nympho bimbo slut. I am not even complaining about that despite how unrealistically quick the pills take effect.

But the player has to sit through completely linear one-track play with absolutely no way of changing what happens or refusing to take the pills / not attend the classes until long after I finally said "Eff it!" and uninstalled the thing.

I fail to see how anyone who KNEW they used to be different and knows for a fact that the pills have a weird effect on them would happily swallow dozens of them for days without even the option of pretending to swallow or vomiting up the pills. I am happy to roleplay a person who wants to be changed, I am happy to roleplay a person who is reluctantly changed every step of the way, but I absolutely refuse to play someone who is too stupid to use their own reasonably working brain even if they have the excuse that they are heavily drugged. If the drug really was impairing their thinking to the extent that this game forces the inactivity for so long, then it also would impair their ability to even do fitness and yoga routines. For that matter, that kind of an impairment would make the recipient too gone to even dress themselves.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
But the player has to sit through completely linear one-track play with absolutely no way of changing what happens or refusing to take the pills / not attend the classes until long after I finally said "Eff it!" and uninstalled the thing.
But there is a way to do that. you can say that and escape the hospital.

But i am sorry you don't like how i try to explain that slutty behavior. I understand your point. It is my First game, i will learn from it and make it better. Thanks for trying my game and write me your thoughts about it (y)

Reactions: Soul_Devour

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
But there is a way to do that. you can say that and escape the hospital.

But i am sorry you don't like how i try to explain that slutty behavior. I understand your point. It is my First game, i will learn from it and make it better. Thanks for trying my game and write me your thoughts about it (y)
I've played this type of game since they were just point and click (flash) even had made one and helped make one (and you are doing a great job!)

Reactions: JellyStone

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
There is a way to set up "Outfit 1," "Outfit 2," "Outfit 3," "Work outfit," "Sport outfit," "Sleep outfit" and so on.
That speeds selection up quite a bit.
Yes, I have that, but it's still very annoying. You wake up, you need to bathroom -> shower -> conquer the world -> livingroom -> wardrobe -> Load (work outfit) -> back to my room -> living room -> go to work
9 actions for 1 action basically. It would make it so much less grindy if you had something like automatic morning routines like most html games, or automatic outfit change, or no need to shower everyday etc.

Reactions: jojogeo

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah I've said it before but the outfit system is needlessly complicated. I get the idea and it isn't terrible but it just quickly becomes annoying.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Yes, I have that, but it's still very annoying. You wake up, you need to bathroom -> shower -> conquer the world -> livingroom -> wardrobe -> Load (work outfit) -> back to my room -> living room -> go to work
9 actions for 1 action basically. It would make it so much less grindy if you had something like automatic morning routines like most html games, or automatic outfit change, or no need to shower everyday etc.
there will be an option for that in the next update. i understand that it is to many clicks. but with fast travel there are now fewer clicks.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I get that the game maker wanted to set up a scenario where a supposedly purely heterosexual male could be forced into a female body and then just via a pill and trainer characters be turned into a nympho bimbo slut. I am not even complaining about that despite how unrealistically quick the pills take effect.

I fail to see how anyone who KNEW they used to be different and knows for a fact that the pills have a weird effect on them would happily swallow dozens of them for days without even the option of pretending to swallow or vomiting up the pills. I am happy to roleplay a person who wants to be changed, I am happy to roleplay a person who is reluctantly changed every step of the way, but I absolutely refuse to play someone who is too stupid to use their own reasonably working brain even if they have the excuse that they are heavily drugged. If the drug really was impairing their thinking to the extent that this game forces the inactivity for so long, then it also would impair their ability to even do fitness and yoga routines. For that matter, that kind of an impairment would make the recipient too gone to even dress themselves.
I think the point of this game is to explore the world after that stuff happens. So they walk you through what happens before you transform so that you know the story.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes