2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
seems like you turn into a girl only to become a lesbian .......with very few deviations from a forced lesbian path
in fact i got a lot of complains that it is to straight ^^
There are 18239 games on f95zone alone and guess how many of them are exclusively m/f? 98/99%? And even with the 1-2% of games that are not exclusive m/f, people are whining that there is no m/f in them....

But in this case Candy1970 is more concerned with the wish that the lesbian content should also be optional if i am correct

Last edited:

Askovan

May 22, 2017
Ok. Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you get to the red light district?

Great game btw. looking forward to some group content (here is hoping ;) )
cheers

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Ok. Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you get to the red light district?

Great game btw. looking forward to some group content (here is hoping ;) )
cheers
So far progress with university or Patricias corruption. I work this week on a slut path option for the red light district

Reactions: GamerDaddy

SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
I have this but can't find her room?

To corrupt Patricia:
In her room we can engage in some spicy sex talk

Can anyone help?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
There are 18239 games on f95zone alone and guess how many of them are exclusively m/f? 98/99%? And even with the 1-2% of games that are not exclusive m/f, people are whining that there is no m/f in them....

But in this case Candy1970 is more concerned with the wish that the lesbian content should also be optional if i am correct
No i was just making an observation i have been playing this game since it started I have no problem with the lesbian content , i simply made the observation that lately that is all the new stuff that has been added to the game .....nothing more with the room mate brother or father .paths ... I was not trying to offend anyone so sorry if it came off that way

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
in fact i got a lot of complains that it is to straight ^^
how? in the hospital you have the yoga instructor and therapist scene and then you have the lesbian content at the college for the straight scenes you either have the family or the roommate ...i dont really count the work events as there is no real interaction at work its just clicks ......but its your game make it how you want .... I was just trying to get a feel for where it was headed
i was not trying to offend though some took my comments personally

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
No i was just making an observation i have been playing this game since it started I have no problem with the lesbian content , i simply made the observation that lately that is all the new stuff that has been added to the game .....nothing more with the room mate brother or father .paths ... I was not trying to offend anyone so sorry if it came off that way
Too bad, I was hoping that you just wanted the f/f to be optional because you stated that the f/f content is forced, which I can understand because I for one hope that the m/f content will be optional, which it seems will be the case (hope dies last)

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Too bad, I was hoping that you just wanted the f/f to be optional, which I can understand because I for one hope that the m/f content will be optional, which it seems will be the case (hope dies last)
Well i guess you would not have to advance with the family or the roommate ........if you didn't want to the jobs don't have much interaction besides the click through ...........and as i mentioned earlier the yoga instructor in the hospital and the therapist and all the college stuff is a lesbian path .....

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
Well i guess you would not have to advance with the family or the roommate ........if you didn't want to the jobs don't have much interaction besides the click through ...........and as i mentioned earlier the yoga instructor in the hospital and the therapist and all the college stuff is a lesbian path .....
is it really too much to ask for the m/f content to be optional in games with female MCs? Of the 18k games, just 900 have female MCs and of the 900 games, maybe 40 have only f/f content. It could be so simple...

Xxcvt

Apr 27, 2024
how? in the hospital you have the yoga instructor and therapist scene and then you have the lesbian content at the college for the straight scenes you either have the family or the roommate ...i dont really count the work events as there is no real interaction at work its just clicks ... took my comments personally
Sex is sex. Daily, the hospital ground (first) floor has 3 male 2 female. The second floor has 5 males, the third floor has two females and a males.

There's a preponderance of new girl getting cocks stuck in her holes. The dreams suggest someone is trying to turn MC into a good obedient walking onahole.

Outside the Hospital, the only lesbian action so far is the Mom. Well, outside the most recent update anyways (haven't played it yet).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JellyStone

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
last week i did Lars/Roommate massage with 14 different encounters

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
in the university are only 2 of 8 rnd events lesbian. and with president Barclay there aren't sexual content.

NoodleMyAsian

Sep 23, 2018
Not sure it it was mentioned before, but I seem to be missing some images. Out of curiosity I check the 'console' in my browser, and it reads "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND"

Just posting so someone may replay and maybe I downloaded an old version or something. Or maybe Opera has issues loading those files and I should just use chrome

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Not sure it it was mentioned before, but I seem to be missing some images. Out of curiosity I check the 'console' in my browser, and it reads "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND"

Just posting so someone may replay and maybe I downloaded an old version or something. Or maybe Opera has issues loading those files and I should just use chrome
if you could tell me where i could fix that.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Had a bug where my progress with job (maid) got reset to 0. happened on the first level of corruption.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes