2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xxcvt

Apr 27, 2024
in the university are only 2 of 8 rnd events lesbian. and with president Barclay there aren't sexual content.
Yup, MC is too busy with a massive triggered orgasm as soon as she downs Fem pills by that point for Barclay the MILF to have any chance for other sexual contact of any sort.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Yup, MC is too busy with a massive triggered orgasm as soon as she downs Fem pills by that point for Barclay the MILF to have any chance for other sexual contact of any sort.
wait did i worte orgasm ? then the wrong text got there from an other scene

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Found another 2 bugs. The game dos not remember that you ticked the automatic make up. It is unticked on the next day. And When doing anal with Lars in shower it shows BJ scenes.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Found another 2 bugs. The game dos not remember that you ticked the automatic make up. It is unticked on the next day. And When doing anal with Lars in shower it shows BJ scenes.
That should not be possible ble for now. The BJ is a placeholder. It's somehow possible to get over 80 corruption with Lars. That is the error but I can't find it and no one could tell me how they get so much corruption with him right now.

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
That should not be possible ble for now. The BJ is a placeholder. It's somehow possible to get over 80 corruption with Lars. That is the error but I can't find it and no one could tell me how they get so much corruption with him right now.
For me it was triggered by a vaginal sex scene that denoted the possibility of a cream pie at 90 corruption. After that scene his corruption bar emptied and I could suddenly raise it to 90.

Reactions: Lednacek

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
sounds like they are editing the corruption stat (or grind it out doing this will sometimes breakthrough the threshold but not all the time out of 5 playthroughs i was able to break it twice)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JellyStone

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
sounds like they are editing the corruption stat (or grind it out doing this will sometimes breakthrough the threshold but not all the time out of 5 playthroughs i was able to break it twice)
okay with editing it's possible reach also other parts of the game. i have more than one placeholder so far in it ^^

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
okay with editing it's possible reach also other parts of the game. i have more than one placeholder so far in it ^^
you should double check the beginning in the hospital this last playthrough i was able to get 40 corruption and fem was at 25 before leaving

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GirlByAccident-0.6.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
no editing needed. standart "tease him" and "pussy" in the shower routines give access to the 4th "anal" option during the shower. i dont understand how you cant reach it.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes