1.90 star(s) 18 Votes

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
oh no... sorry i totally forgot the dairy
To make progress with my Lars's corruption, got to the kitchen and have some halthy food
To make progress with my bro's corruption, visit him at his room on friday Afternon

Coolioangelo

May 28, 2022
I wish it will be possible to get most of the content, whatever path is chosen. i dont want to have so many saves because of that. But is a good game.

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of Girl By Accident to v0.7.6.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: JohnArun1414

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
To see everything you could have only 2:
Roommate + university
And
Family + slut path
in the corruption of the brother he asks to come and pick us up at the university, so it would be better to do Family + university and roommate + slut's path

when we get the nurse's uniform, it says that we will use it to escape, or can we consider coming to work at the hospital to provide care to patients (sexual care of course..) ??

Anyway this is a good game that I will continue to support

• Red Heart
Reactions: JellyStone

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
in the corruption of the brother he asks to come and pick us up at the university, so it would be better to do Family + university and roommate + slut's path

when we get the nurse's uniform, it says that we will use it to escape, or can we consider coming to work at the hospital to provide care to patients (sexual care of course..) ??

Anyway this is a good game that I will continue to support
that's a cute idea!
it is possible to take the uniform with you when you leave normal without escape ;)
but i did not thought about going back to the hospital

Xxcvt

Apr 27, 2024
IIRC it's possible to do all current content on one save, since I don't think either path actually gets anywhere final ATM.
On the college path Vanessa's mom finishes priming you for Red Light District work, but that's clearly still an intermediary step in the plan of whoever's behind the MCs gurilification.

I seem to remember some mechanism to switch between the two paths by sending you back to the choice somehow.

The part-time jobs you show up at one of them and they hire you.

Last edited:

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
IIRC it's possible to do all current content on one save, since I don't think either path actually gets anywhere final ATM.
On the college path Vanessa's mom finishes priming you for Red Light District work, but that's clearly still an intermediary step in the plan of whoever's behind the MCs gurilification.

I seem to remember some mechanism to switch between the two paths by sending you back to the choice somehow.

The part-time jobs you show up at one of them and they hire you.
wait what am i missing ^^
that Amelia (mom) is going with you to the Red Light District is just so the player have one more option to "find" the Red Light District.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ibizadalton

Xxcvt

Apr 27, 2024
It was something I thought I remembered from spying on the shady guy you eavesdrop on just prior to last visit to Vanessa at the University.

And I said "priming for Red Light District work." Priming covers setup/initialization, not actually starting something.
In the the final scene with Vanessa you have a massive orgasm immediately upon taking the pill, not even getting the chance to start getting yourself off first.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlByAccident-0.7.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.90 star(s) 18 Votes