skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Game crashes to desktop on any time going to the bathroom glory hole on a Wednesday after the 1st week. This bug has been in the game for a long time, and still not fixed. It happens every time I take my dude to the stall to try. 1st week is cool.. 2nd week and after.. crash to desktop.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There doesn't seem to be a way to manually put on the outfit you get from Jennifer: putting on the harness removes the skirt, and vice versa. And you can't leave the room without wearing both (and the rest of the set) because the game deems the character to be underdressed.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Is there a back button? This game could really use one, along with a better way to organize and name different saves :)
There's no back button, I'm afraid. I'd have to code that functionality from scratch - it's something I've been puzzling at and am considering implementing during the cut scenes (should I be able to get it working to my satisfaction!) - but right now my priority is to get the main core Girl Games story finished.

As for the saves - renaming is something that shouldn't be too difficult and is something I can definitely look into, but what exactly would you want outside of that in terms of organization?

Reactions: warrenitro

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I try to sit the exam, I assume it would be in the lecture theater , but nothing. It says I have already sat my lesson for the day. I tried going other places also but nothing, if I try to sleep it says I must sit the exam first but it won´t let me. I don´t know what else I could do/have done to make it progress in the story.
The exam should work - I honestly don't know what's going wrong. While the exam minigame was only added to the latest update, the way the surrounding exam scene is triggered has been set up since 0.5.2, so without doing a lot more digging I'm not sure what to tell you, other than that as of right now, the content ends after the exam anyway - while your answers are tracked/graded and there will be consequences in future, all that you're missing out on currently in 0.5.5. is experiencing the exam minigame itself and a little cut scene before it?

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
it never lets me download it. keeps saying its uncommonly downloaded and something about trusting it
If you're using Windows, you need to click Run Anyway on Windows Defender. If you're using Mac, it's System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Open anyway.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Game crashes to desktop on any time going to the bathroom glory hole on a Wednesday after the 1st week. This bug has been in the game for a long time, and still not fixed. It happens every time I take my dude to the stall to try. 1st week is cool.. 2nd week and after.. crash to desktop.
Ah, I'm sorry to hear this! I thought i'd added in a Post-week-one loop for subsequent visits. I'll get it sorted by the next update - apologies.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
There doesn't seem to be a way to manually put on the outfit you get from Jennifer: putting on the harness removes the skirt, and vice versa. And you can't leave the room without wearing both (and the rest of the set) because the game deems the character to be underdressed.
Yeah, the way the clothing items are set up, there's "top" (which takes up the the upper body slot), or "skirt" (which takes up the lower body slot), or "dress" (which takes up both top and bottom slots). I must have fucked up the category when I created that item; apologies, i'll get it sorted in the next update ...

But more importantly, if you're at the point where you're supposed to head over to Jennifer's apartment with your outfit, you're not supposed to actually wear it right then. She just told you to pack it - and there should be a "Pack your outfit" option open up in your room, which will add everything needed (including the harness, skirt, etc) from your closet to your backpack so you can head over to her place.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But more importantly, if you're at the point where you're supposed to head over to Jennifer's apartment with your outfit, you're not supposed to actually wear it right then. She just told you to pack it - and there should be a "Pack your outfit" option open up in your room, which will add everything needed (including the harness, skirt, etc) from your closet to your backpack so you can head over to her place.
Oh yes, i know that one. I was just trying to dress MC up in that outfit in the spare time, when there wasn't any event pending.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
There's no back button, I'm afraid. I'd have to code that functionality from scratch - it's something I've been puzzling at and am considering implementing during the cut scenes (should I be able to get it working to my satisfaction!) - but right now my priority is to get the main core Girl Games story finished.

As for the saves - renaming is something that shouldn't be too difficult and is something I can definitely look into, but what exactly would you want outside of that in terms of organization?
Thanks! Too bad about the back button, but just being able to re-name the saves will help a lot :)

Reactions: danasavage

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
The exam should work - I honestly don't know what's going wrong. While the exam minigame was only added to the latest update, the way the surrounding exam scene is triggered has been set up since 0.5.2, so without doing a lot more digging I'm not sure what to tell you, other than that as of right now, the content ends after the exam anyway - while your answers are tracked/graded and there will be consequences in future, all that you're missing out on currently in 0.5.5. is experiencing the exam minigame itself and a little cut scene before it?
Ok, I guess I will wait for the next update and start a new game, hopefully that will remove the block I ran in to till now. Good luck with the game it has potential.

Reactions: danasavage
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes