danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Just checking in on the forced Jennifer route I tried to do last time I played, has there been any progress there? I haven't been keeping up with the updates and don't want to go through all the changelogs.
Are you talking about the previous discussion we had - of content related to declining Jennifer and then her being mean to you for opting out of the Jennifer route? I'm afraid there's still nothing there regarding that - I see that as the kind of "extra" stuff I'm literally about to get started on with the next build! Version 0.5.6 - which is the one that came out yesterday - now marks the completion of the central storyline, so if you choose Heather or Jennifer, there's all the tasks, main scenes with them but so long as you do as they say and "please" them and see through everything they set you. This lasts until after the Games event, and the ending for now is the exam/exam result and a final optional scene with Professor Anderson where you can try to improve your grade if you did badly.

Now the main storyline(s) for Heather and Jennifer are in place, I'm going to start putting in a lot more fun extra stuff - NPC reactions, side quests, more conversations, one-off events. And yeah, part of that is what we discussed before. Hope all that makes sense!

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Are you talking about the previous discussion we had - of content related to declining Jennifer and then her being mean to you for opting out of the Jennifer route? I'm afraid there's still nothing there regarding that - I see that as the kind of "extra" stuff I'm literally about to get started on with the next build! Version 0.5.6 - which is the one that came out yesterday - now marks the completion of the central storyline, so if you choose Heather or Jennifer, there's all the tasks, main scenes with them but so long as you do as they say and "please" them and see through everything they set you. This lasts until after the Games event, and the ending for now is the exam/exam result and a final optional scene with Professor Anderson where you can try to improve your grade if you did badly.

Now the main storyline(s) for Heather and Jennifer are in place, I'm going to start putting in a lot more fun extra stuff - NPC reactions, side quests, more conversations, one-off events. And yeah, part of that is what we discussed before. Hope all that makes sense!
Cool! I'll keep an eye out on the coming updates. :)

Reactions: danasavage

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Should I be able to wear items that are in my backpack?
The check list says “call Jennifer” but when I try it says I have no reason to at this time?
Where do I find the new hand drawn art?

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Should I be able to wear items that are in my backpack?
The check list says “call Jennifer” but when I try it says I have no reason to at this time?
Where do I find the new hand drawn art?
Hi! Okay, in answer to your questions ...
1) The backpack is just a 'holder'. Any time you buy something in a store it'll go in the backpack and any time you head back to your room, it should transfer those items to your closet at which point you should be able to wear them! So yes and no. You can wear them, but you need to head back to your dorm first.
2) Is this in the TO-DO section rather than DONE below? And which chapter/quest are you on? Getting hold of panties or dancing practice? Both of those do require you to call Jennifer, but you should totally be able to call her once you either get hold of some panties or practice dancing on enough days in a row ...
3) The new art can be activated via the Settings panel in the phone UI. It's a toggle switch you can turn on and off.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Hi! Okay, in answer to your questions ...
1) The backpack is just a 'holder'. Any time you buy something in a store it'll go in the backpack and any time you head back to your room, it should transfer those items to your closet at which point you should be able to wear them! So yes and no. You can wear them, but you need to head back to your dorm first.
2) Is this in the TO-DO section rather than DONE below? And which chapter/quest are you on? Getting hold of panties or dancing practice? Both of those do require you to call Jennifer, but you should totally be able to call her once you either get hold of some panties or practice dancing on enough days in a row ...
3) The new art can be activated via the Settings panel in the phone UI. It's a toggle switch you can turn on and off.
Thanks but none of this is working like it’s s’pose to. Maybe I should try a different save? I don’t wanna start over.

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
My old save week 7 (0.5.1) and in this update there is no quest, just "dance" :unsure:

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
My old save week 7 (0.5.1) and in this update there is no quest, just "dance" :unsure:
I've tried really hard to make sure there's not game-breaking things happening between versions (any new variables introduced in updates should be added to older save games, although if your last game was in version 0.5.1 there have been a few changes and there's every chance I missed something?) Also, probably more importantly, the game really only spans Week 1-5. If you're in week 7, then the main "ending" content (the Girl Games event, the exam, etc) has all happened. The exam and Girl Games competition both happen on Friday of Week 4, and the final extra stuff (the exam result and the opportunity to influence it with Professor Anderson) both happen on the Monday of Week 5. After that the game doesn't end as such, but all that's left to explore is things that aren't tied to certain days/weeks.

Reactions: korko

korko

May 30, 2017
I've tried really hard to make sure there's not game-breaking things happening between versions (any new variables introduced in updates should be added to older save games, although if your last game was in version 0.5.1 there have been a few changes and there's every chance I missed something?) Also, probably more importantly, the game really only spans Week 1-5. If you're in week 7, then the main "ending" content (the Girl Games event, the exam, etc) has all happened. The exam and Girl Games competition both happen on Friday of Week 4, and the final extra stuff (the exam result and the opportunity to influence it with Professor Anderson) both happen on the Monday of Week 5. After that the game doesn't end as such, but all that's left to explore is things that aren't tied to certain days/weeks.
So there is no new content then? Ok

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
So there is no new content then? Ok
There's a ton of new content since 0.5.1! It's just all happening within the first four to five weeks! Maybe take a peek at the and/or the change log in the first post at the start of this thread, and you'll get an idea what you might have missed or are still to see/do in the game?

Reactions: Will619

korko

May 30, 2017
There's a ton of new content since 0.5.1! It's just all happening within the first four to five weeks! Maybe take a peek at the and/or the change log in the first post at the start of this thread, and you'll get an idea what you might have missed or are still to see/do in the game?
I m saying there is a no new content after week 7. As i understand i must start over again.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
How do I get the final post-games scene with Amy? I get all dolled up and knock on her door but nothing happens.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Why does there have to be so many days where nothing at all happens?
Now that I have the main story up until the games written, I am going to go back and look at both the Heather and Jennifer routes to balance them a little more - I'm well aware that right now if you race through the tasks then there's potentially like almost two weeks before the big event finale. Also I'm going to work on adding in more stuff happening outside of the main storylines, so hopefully things won't feel so much of a chore in future updates.

Last edited:

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
How do I get the final post-games scene with Amy? I get all dolled up and knock on her door but nothing happens.
That should totally happen. Did you speak to her after the main Girl Games event? Are you dressing to a point where the UI is turning pink and showing that you're totally en-femme? I already sent you a DM re: how to debug and send me your current stats, so if you're still running into this issue, feel free to send them over and I can look into it.

Zenz75

Jul 24, 2020
Do you always just have 4 weeks until the Girl Games start or can you stall getting some things to get it to start later? Like for example take a while to get the dress. I want to save up some money because even with the modeling and janitor jobs you have very little money to do things with. Basically just enough to get the clothes and makeup for the competition and whatever you need to buy to hook up with Amy. Which leaves not much left to experiment with before the competition starts.

How much does the events in the Shady Alley pay? Considering it cost $5 to take the bus there every time I never bothered to do it. Especially since I would have to take the bus again to be able to spend the money.

Also, the exam mini game completely destroyed my run as I didn't realize I had to check the answers as the page was scrolling and my last save was in week 3 due to week 4 not containing any events at all until the exams (except Amy's). Not even any study sessions.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Do you always just have 4 weeks until the Girl Games start or can you stall getting some things to get it to start later? Like for example take a while to get the dress. I want to save up some money because even with the modeling and janitor jobs you have very little money to do things with. Basically just enough to get the clothes and makeup for the competition and whatever you need to buy to hook up with Amy. Which leaves not much left to experiment with before the competition starts.

How much does the events in the Shady Alley pay? Considering it cost $5 to take the bus there every time I never bothered to do it. Especially since I would have to take the bus again to be able to spend the money.

Also, the exam mini game completely destroyed my run as I didn't realize I had to check the answers as the page was scrolling and my last save was in week 3 due to week 4 not containing any events at all until the exams (except Amy's). Not even any study sessions.
The Girl Games event is set on that day I'm afraid! Friday of Week 4. There's some events like that that are tied to days, and others that you can just trigger when you get to them. i wanted both, and while I know the game isn't exactly balanced yet (I was still just getting the main story written up until now), that's gonna be my focus going forward. I do want to space the main mistress events out more evenly over the four weeks, and honestly I feel like there's no way I'm going to please everyone no matter how I do it. I actually feel weirdly happy that you're saying there's so much to do over the four weeks, when about three posts above you somebody else is saying "Why is there nothing to do for two weeks?"

But I guess stuff like the Amy side quest, that can be played out as quick or as slow as you like, and you can pursue whatever loose ends like that after the main Girl Games event on week 4.

I'm sorry about the exam - there is an instruction screen at the start, but I get what you mean. I do have a plan to maybe add a toggle or something in settings soon that will autosave before any big event like that (and the cut scenes) so if you make a wrong choice you can try again and/or explore what happens with a different choice? But it'll take some modifications to the current save game code.

As for the shady alley, that's randomised - there's four different Johns currently, and you should be able to turn a trick with one per night. They pay between $20 - $100 (I think?! It's been a couple months since I wrote the code for that part, but it's in that ballpark anway).

• Red Heart

Zenz75

Jul 24, 2020
Another thing I've noticed is the discrepancy of the colors for the clothes. You go through the trouble of matching the color of the heels you get gifted, to the colors of the dress that the MC got, but a matching bra for the deep pink panties isn't in the shop. Nor is there a dress of that color, but there are heels.

You also are told that the bralette is considered underwear and will prevent you from exiting the room, when you try on Heather's clothes, but it's fine to use outside while on campus as a male.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Another thing I've noticed is the discrepancy of the colors for the clothes. You go through the trouble of matching the color of the heels you get gifted, to the colors of the dress that the MC got, but a matching bra for the deep pink panties isn't in the shop. Nor is there a dress of that color, but there are heels.

You also are told that the bralette is considered underwear and will prevent you from exiting the room, when you try on Heather's clothes, but it's fine to use outside while on campus as a male.
You can totally wear the grey bralette as your outfit from Heather's closet - but you'll need to put a skirt or some leggings on your bottom half too, I think that's what might be causing the issue with exiting the room! Certain rooms have "outfit checks" to make sure you can't leave in just your underwear, and Heather's bedroom during the pre-party scene is one of them.

As for the clothes colors ... the stores stock different things on different days. I had fun with randomising the schedule, and maybe I went too far. Certain items are permanent, but othes (like the bras and panties) are on a randomised rotation, so if you check back another day the matching panties should be in stock.

Going back to the clothes/clothes checks stuff, there's still so much more to do with all this. I want it to have logic, just like in the real world. If you're presenting as a dude, mostly, but you're wearing a girly bralette on your upper body, then yeah, people should react differently, and so forth. But also that's a LOT of work. The clothes checking algorithm I've written is already pretty huge - just think about how many items the player is wearing, how many layers, items, whether they're masc/femme, plus all the extra bodyhair stuff! It's a lot to get right, not to mention all the additional character reactions I'll have to write based on the various edge cases (all femme, mostly femme, androgynous, one weird girly item, etc). Don't get me wrong, this is my ultimate plan, but so far I've just put in the core stuff - same as how I've spent my main focus on getting the main game storyline locked in before I go wild adding in all the fun extra stuff.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes