bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/ascript/inventory.rpy", line 133, in execute
File "game/ascript/inventory.rpy", line 133, in execute
File "game/ascript/inventory.rpy", line 137, in execute
NameError: name 'laptop_lock' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ascript/mlf_house.rpyc", line 237, in script
������QB3��;!�����n*�td�Gl+.4ڊ�������H�x ���t�V�Dg�H�g ����Qh+6�m�h��G�f-����@�z,�Ep�z��b��X��z�,L3}��#6��bw���A���X���l,�=�C#�ڴ��h3�~�g�OR0�l��E�c�!���.�'�JO~���&�]�Ɏ�@�����"\�H�<��=,�� �Z��Ʋ�p}��!��iD���j��!�K�V&

and so on..... nice game hahahahaa

BTW first time playing and as those pics in the gallery show i'm not even halfway trough and still gamebreaking bug

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Someone can explain to me how to help VANESSA in the kitchen and how to find the money ?
Wait for some fix. Right now it doesn't matter if you load old save (some do not work) or start from the beggining - there are unavoidable bugs that crash game.
One would believe dev will make update that in at least one way you would be able to play from start to finish without crash, but apparently not this dev.

Reactions: Mikilande

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "Jarul, post: 2078517, member: 428935"]
Attendez une réparation. À l'heure actuelle, peu importe si vous chargez une ancienne sauvegarde (certaines ne fonctionnent pas) ou si vous démarrez au début - il y a des bogues inévitables dans ce jeu de crash.
On pourrait croire que dev fera une mise à jour pour qu'au moins une façon, vous puissiez jouer du début à la fin sans crash, mais apparemment pas pour ce dev.
[/CITATION]

OK, Thanks...

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
And obviously, if you start from the beginning, there is ANOTHER, new bug that wasnt there before that doesnt let you play either.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Not even able to load the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I always like that I can use this site as a way to "try before I buy". If a game isn't even tested before release and is filled with so many bugs, why should I support it?

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
Looks like an habit for astaros3d.
Devs should really delete their own data to test their games as fresh. and with the last save.

He's making big mistakes in his workflow

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I love that in the changelog in the OP, it says:

It doesn't. lol

FFS.

What a fucking joke!
I put the game on hold because I couldn't advance in the camshow event because it kept resetting, hoping that the update would fix it. But reading the comments it seems that it isn't even a matter of a bug that might have escaped him, but of him not even testing the update. Which seems to be a common problem for him, since there are a bug in MCR that had to be fixed by the community.

Reactions: PixelRepublic

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I put the game on hold because I couldn't advance in the camshow event because it kept resetting, hoping that the update would fix it. But reading the comments it seems that it isn't even a matter of a bug that might have escaped him, but of him not even testing the update. Which seems to be a common problem for him, since there are a bug in MCR that had to be fixed by the community.
I just don't get putting out a product like this.

If you're looking to make money from a thing, and maybe make a career of it, you would think, that the bare minimum that you would do is test the product before putting into the hands of those that support you or who could potentially support you in the future.

It's kind of insane.

Reactions: Methos23 and Mytez

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I may not be a chef but what the hell is up with the cooking game? Even when doing it with what I think is the right way, I lose. Also I started with my saves and encounter wall after wall of errors, started a new game and no errors til I got to laptops password then couldn't get past it( Vanessa). So I'll take a break and come back to see if starting fresh is bug free.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I may not be a chef but what the hell is up with the cooking game? Even when doing it with what I think is the right way, I lose. Also I started with my saves and encounter wall after wall of errors, started a new game and no errors til I got to laptops password then couldn't get past it( Vanessa). So I'll take a break and come back to see if starting fresh is bug free.
Select (in time) items/quantity from the two list and wait until next steep ... as in picture

kitchen.jpg

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
For those whose save does not work: open this direction Username/AppData/Roaming/Renpy. There are two files, one named GirlHouse and another named GirlHouse2. Delete every save in the GirlHouse', copy all the save files from the first folder and paste it in the second folder and that's it. Continue where you were from. It worked for me.
Don't work for me, 'cause I have only 1 folder (GirlHouse2) in this location.

It would be nice if somebody can share a save from the end of the last version (v0.4), or from the beginning of this one (v0.5)
Please ?

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes