Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
this harken in Android.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ascript/inventory.rpy", line 133, in execute
File "game/ascript/inventory.rpy", line 137, in execute
NameError: name 'laptop_lock' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ascript/mlf_house.rpyc", line 231, in script
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1371, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/exports.py", line 1572, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2237, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/ascript/inventory.rpy", line 137, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 137, in <module>
NameError: name 'laptop_lock' is not defined

```

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nooooooo games that feel the need to add maths questions suck (n) the things I do for these women :LOL:
Eerie Entity Mytez
i want to enjoy this game especially since galley has been added i know this been asked before but i cant get past the roulette thing frankly i dont know what do since the walkthrough stop being updated

really wish there was a way without using someones save to by past the roulette thing because ive used and i gave myself roulette credits and and credits won 20000 and the character still tells the milf that i dont have 20000 credits

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I'll come back.. next or even the next after that and play. Way way to many BUGS! It's already deleted so incase there was a fix, guess i'll wait. :unsure:

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Getting a kitchen error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ascript/minigame/kitchen_help/kitchen_help.rpy", line 146, in <module>
NameError: name 'list_files' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ascript/minigame/kitchen_help/kitchen_help.rpyc", line 144, in script
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\GirlHouse-0.5.ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\GirlHouse-0.5.ex_beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ascript/minigame/kitchen_help/kitchen_help.rpy", line 146, in <module>
NameError: name 'list_files' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
GirlHouse 0.5.ex_beta
Sat Jun 29 03:55:21 2019

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Time for another episode of console hacking this buggy game...

So my save from the end of 0.4 just prior to talking with Lola ended up crashing back to the title screen. Needed to use a save from before that in the middle of the webcam show right before you click the Withdraw the Balance button. Of course going back to this point meant re-adding a variable from last time since I had already paid Vanessa.
Ols.credit = 0

Anyways on to the new stuff. First thing is not actually a bug...just something that I'm fairly certain no one asked for or wanted...
When you talk to Vanessa in the kitchen and ask if she needs help it launches a new *painful* timed mini-game. For anyone not in the mood to put up with this BS...it's console time again.
Open the console as soon as the kitchen mini-game starts and type the following two commands:

cook.completed = 7
orders.remaining = 0

For me the most Tasks I ever saw that I needed to complete was 7. If you see a higher task number on the screen, then just replace the 7 with that number.

I actually made it surprisingly far before running into an error screen. The conversation with Lola went smooth, as did the kitchen and dinner scenes, and even the 2nd came show. Progress! Inevitably at this point out old friend the new missing variables at last decided to show up. So you want to make sure the following two variables are added anytime before you finish talking to Mia after the 2nd cam show when she talks about making Lola a slut.
Ols.slut = 0
Mlf.slut = 0

Honestly though I just went ahead and added these as well, as although they are not called for in this episode I'm sure the exact same error shit will happen in a future update if these are not already defined in your save...

Doc.slut = 0
Mds.slut = 0
Lts.slut = 0

So we now have the PDA...I opened the relationship checker by clicking the heart, and for some reason Mia was just labeled as Girl. Purely a cosmetic thing but if you want to fix that:
Ols.char.name="Mia"

Haven't had any luck getting the name fixed on the phone messages screen though...if anyone can figure that one out let me know.

I'm fairly certain I got the HJ in the second episode, but for some reason the variable was missing for me when I needed it in the bathroom scene with Vanessa so I went back to the start of the scene and plugged this in
Mlf.hj = True

Now I'm unsure if the door to Lola's room is bugged locking it....or is there something else I need to do to get it to open. (I already have the feather, and I have clicked the goal in the task list on the PDA)

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Eerie Entity Mytez
really wish there was a way without using someones save to by past the roulette thing because ive used and i gave myself roulette credits and and credits won 20000 and the character still tells the milf that i dont have 20000 credits
Why you need all that money ?
For now 600 $ are enough ... there is no way to pay milf for now.
In future release probably ... better way to earn money instead of roulette.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
Oct 25, 2017
Why you need all that money ?
For now 600 $ are enough ... there is no way to pay milf for now.
In future release probably ... better way to earn money instead of roulette.
The 20,000 Vanessa tells you to collect that money to pay and the police stop looking for you, if you talk to vanessa she will only ask you for the money, sorry for my bad english lol

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
The 20,000 Vanessa tells you to collect that money to pay and the police stop looking for you, if you talk to vanessa she will only ask you for the money, sorry for my bad english lol
I know that ... you can't give her money in this release of the game

Python:
if Ep3_mlf_comeback:
        show mlf 1 hand
        with dissolve
        mlf "Found the money?"
        he "Not yet."
    show mlf 2
    with dissolve
    mlf "Did you want something?"

Last edited:
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Try this but there are a lot of bugs around ... :)
These are some bugfix ... at least you can help in kitchen ... I hope

Roulette fix by gnadudu
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-5-extras-astaros3d.19939/post-2078309

PS: new 4.1 if you want hj in shower
new in bugfix , removed shower ambience ... after shower :)
now gallery 15 can be unlocked

Little WT using this save ... and game bugfix (Win 10)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 333174
thanks for all your help bro :D was going to drop this game but im glad you were able to help me out in any case the Kitchen mini game was easy all you have do is match up the pictures with the produce and kitchenware stuff and you click on both required items at the same time so i dont know why people are having trouble with that

and the picture thing with the oldest sister all you have to do is press skip

Reactions: Tacito

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Eerie Entity Mytez
i want to enjoy this game especially since galley has been added i know this been asked before but i cant get past the roulette thing frankly i dont know what do since the walkthrough stop being updated

I can't even play the roulette game because every time I try and use the laptop it gives me an error (n) the choice in women is the only thing that's keeping me playing this especially the tattoed milf :love:

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes