God3333

Mar 9, 2019
If I found everything this update really disappoints me.
Apart from the scene with the doc you just meet lola and find the card triggering the webcam mission.
Now I am looking for a mask after the mom told me I need a certain amount of money to bribe the cop.
But I cant tell her that I already got it...
So I cant interact with anyone about anything new and I cant leave the house because the cop will just arrest me.
Did I miss anything?
Having the same issue.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Reactions: Fuckerx1

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
That very easy you can use saveeditor online
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-5-04-extras-astaros3d.19939/post-2104630
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-5-04-extras-astaros3d.19939/post-2105142

or by console the variable is "credits"

As much as you want ... but 800 $ are enough , you can't give money to Vanessa in this release
well thanks but when i use unren.bat the game starts from nowhere no quest no nothing. i am trying to talk the girls etc but nothing happened. The best way i should wait for something else. :D

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
well thanks but when i use unren.bat the game starts from nowhere no quest no nothing. i am trying to talk the girls etc but nothing happened. The best way i should wait for something else. :D
If you search in this thread you find the answer ... but if you want overwrite unren-dev.rpy (generated by unren in game folder) with this.
Developer menu must be set to false ... developer of this game forgot some lines of code :)
Remove the number at the begin ... when you download from here some numbers are added at the beginning.

Now you can use console and the game start ok

Last edited:

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
If you search in this thread you find the answer ... but if you want overwrite unren-dev.rpy (generated by unren in game folder) with this.
Developer menu must be set to false ... developer of this game forgot some lines of code :)
Remove the number at the begin ... when you download from here some numbers are added at the beginning.

Now you can use console and the game start ok
Thanks. You are a true hero

Reactions: SoiCowboy

duuuuuuuude

Aug 14, 2018
guys im trying to unlock password of laptop but nothing happens im typing her name but nothing happen
how can i unlock it ?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes