MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Walkthrough for version 0.6ex can be found here :
After version 0.7 there is a hint system built in game. (press question mark on top left hand side).

Reactions: spl00sh321

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
please explain better i have renamed them but continue see my saves :( have you have a save before blowjob scenes?
In order to use someone else's saves you need to do a couple of things first.

1st. You need to know the location of the saves of YOUR game. These are located :
A) in the "game" folder of the game directory i.e. : GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win/game/saves and
B) in the "RenPy" folder in c:/ i.e : Local Disk (C:)/Users/"name of pc"/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/GirlHouse2
ATTENTION!! The AppData folder is hidden and you will have to enable your system to show you hidden files and folders in order to see it.

2nd. You need to know the names of YOUR saves. You can see the names of the saves in the relative folder. When you see a save for example like 10-3-LT1 that means that the save is on the 10th page on 3rd position of that page inside the game loading menu.
When you want to use a downloaded save you need to know the last save from YOUR game and rename that save to the next save after your last one. In example, if your last save was 10-3-LT1 then you should rename the downloaded save to 10-4-LT1. This save with the name 10-4-LT1 must be placed in the GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win/game/saves directory AND
in the Local Disk (C:)/Users/"name of pc"/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/GirlHouse2 in order to work.
Otherwise it will give you the error message.

In order for your system to show hidden items you will have to enable it as the image below shows
hidden items.png
I hope you finally understand what you need to do to use someone else's saves. Good luck and have fun!

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
I'm pick lola book and cut with knife and how get erotic book for lola and need second picture lola blowjob. now angel and demon say: explore the house and talk with inhabitants.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
password for the laptop does not work
pls help
Vanessa ... works
But you have to post your persistent to verify the name of Milf , it is in the save folder

mlf.name = persistent.mlf
if char_tmp_name == mlf.name:
$ quests['laptop_find_password'].complete()

char_tmp_name is what you write as password

Last edited:
Reactions: nemanja cosovic

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The problem with this game is the Dev turned it to some timed bs and added progression points thru decottalage that dont work half the time some time when you hover mouse over a opaque image appears some time it doesn't and you cant click on it. If had to reload a save multiple times to get certain things to work that is not fun its frustrating most Devs that add unseen buttons in there games once you hover over the correct spot game notifies you majority of the time or atleast once you click the buresponds I'm not sure what Dev has done her to make a simple invisible click so hard to accomplish it's a running trope with ever Dev that turns there game into a sandbox theirs always some major bug that completely annoys players the Dev knows but choices not to fix the issue to purposefully to to prevent you from moving forward if this was a difficulty thing I wouldn't complain but it's not it's a bug in the game that the Dev deliberately left.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This bs game is like that crap Indecent Desire add a bunch of trans shat nobody asked for to prevent you from moving forward if your mean to the maid you get tricked into some force trans shat if your nice to her theres no content in the oh sorry there is but it's some trans shat once again atleast this time it's not actually part of the main story but as I said you literally have no more content as of now because only trans update. Same thing this game is doing between the buggy system with some timed world crap game became annoying real fast I was following the walkthrough everything was going fine until it wasn't when events stopped triggering when their supposed to following walkthrough fast forward day made things worse other events began to trigger pushing you forward with incomplete events that will not trigger no matter what you do.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is there a way to rename the characters ? not sure when probably at reload of an auto save and they are all back to default ..
Looking forward progress, its a good game out of the kitchen mini game where the progress timer on task completion is way to slow.

Edit : I'm on android, so PC edit won't help.. Thanks in advance.

aizawa

Jul 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 136, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 219, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 220, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 53, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 54, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 62, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 63, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 64, in execute
TypeError: string indices must be integers

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", line 201, in script call
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda class.rpyc", line 472, in script call
  File "game/ascript/minigame/peeping/peeping_minigame.rpyc", line 189, in script call
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_room.rpyc", line 226, in script call
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda class.rpyc", line 472, in script call
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda_camera.rpyc", line 14, in script call
    s��Ӣ��Ey��c��!��_ޘ���R���nU�E���        �/"g�%`�;O���Ki�2�@$�rR��ڤ����k�i�\�ZgL�r/5�+�S�R��ĊԬ�=5���d�'k$�5^j�֤fAMj.����m�    :I&(@    ���A|��C�d�JU���.A    �Z��G��H�k%l�WA?_�%�����Յ���\$GCؿ�\aaXG;N�_�M,+����s���*��Bt��"n=F��(�z$��,wH��I���S�6��>��$�G�4�\�ݤ�/�-�
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda class.rpyc", line 472, in script
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\My Games\GirlHouse-0.7.02.extra-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 219, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 220, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 54, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 62, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 63, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 64, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 64, in <module>
TypeError: string indices must be integers

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
GirlHouse 0.7.02.extra
Sun Mar 22 23:02:32 2020
i get this error when trying to sms the doctor. please help fix this

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
If it was the first game that huge of bugs - explainably. Unfortunately it not and production of such crude shit is disrespect for own patreons....

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
If it was the first game that huge of bugs - explainably. Unfortunately it not and production of such crude shit is disrespect for own patreons....
Looks like his patrons doesn't care. That game is full of bugs from first release. That was in 2018.

And you can see. On this site is still persons giving it 5 stars.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
tried it again.
Still not sure what people are talking about regarding a second visit from the doctor.

Also, how to unlock the Mia dream sequence gallery photo?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes