IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Kind of stuck...

Demon keeps telling me that Lola probably wants you again, but I cannot seem to progress with her any further than keep doing homework or telling her about a dream. Is this as far as this goes?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
how to get last picture gallery in this update ?
Buy both movies and watch them on TV. When you only have one and try to watch on TV you get an error message so only try it when you have both !!!

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
stuck with the neighbour at noon quest. I don't know how to get that dog out of the way

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hint says Victoria might let me have sex with her at the pool, but she keeps berating me when I ask her.
Any idea of what I need to do?

Pranav Patel

Jun 6, 2018
Girl House v1.4.0 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation** to quality.

Win: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Linux: MEGA - -

Original Size: 1.88 GB
Compressed Size: 353 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
There is bug with every image it won't load it's just showing white background when you interact with every character

198aks

Oct 16, 2018
Girl House v1.4.0 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation** to quality.

Win: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Linux: MEGA - -

Original Size: 1.88 GB
Compressed Size: 353 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
win Compressed is bad, not worth playing.

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
Hmm when I try to find the studio, it doesn't show on the map? Neither via surveillance or via phone. Is there a specific time slot?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Original Size Win/Linux: 1,87GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux:

This compressed version is a chunck biger than Naito ones because of the compress programms some kinds of picture don't compressed correctly so i need them in original filze size sorry for that i hope 510MB is still good for you ;)

Thank to Naitogādian
who compressed the game

I only fixed the images.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 127 Votes