HunterRanger

May 14, 2019
Como hago para hacer el evento de lola porque se queda en la seccion de imagen censuradas al espiar!?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do I do the lola event because it stays in the censored image section when spying !?

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
And why you still trying it, over and over? There is like 10000 games on this site :D And 70% will be probably better than this. And you want to suffer with this one? It is some special kind of fetish? I'm not getting this.
I played the good games that are finished, and to be fair there must be 15 games maximum (in my opinion) that are worth playing at the moment and each of them take many months to release an update.

Reactions: Alkatrov

NPC04

May 12, 2017
can somebody post a walktrough or tell me how i get in the basement? its says i get from vanessa but havent received it yet thx

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
when I select the knife while in the basement, if I go to kill the rats I get an error. Does anyone else happen to you???

Crippy

May 28, 2018
can somebody post a walktrough or tell me how i get in the basement? its says i get from vanessa but havent received it yet thx
There is no "formal" walk through. However, there are numerous tips that have been posted. Recommend doing a search on how to get the key from Vanessa. There are a few achievements that must be reached.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
when I select the knife while in the basement, if I go to kill the rats I get an error. Does anyone else happen to you???
The knife will do you no good. You have to purchase, via your phone, the rat killer. Then go to the basement and select the spray. When they appear, click on them and that will kill them.

Reactions: Alesucho

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
The knife will do you no good. You have to purchase, via your phone, the rat killer. Then go to the basement and select the spray. When they appear, click on them and that will kill them.
That is another problem, when I try to buy something on the phone it throws me an error, I do not understand how to move forward in this game. anyway thanks for the tips !!!

• Sad
Reactions: McWhite333

Crippy

May 28, 2018
That is another problem, when I try to buy something on the phone it throws me an error, I do not understand how to move forward in this game. anyway thanks for the tips !!!
Not sure what is causing the error. Do you have enough money? That is the only thing I can think of.

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Not sure what is causing the error. Do you have enough money? That is the only thing I can think of.
if enough money, the only thing that I can achieve is that THE MOTHER will spend ointment in the shower, I already wrote to the doctor, she said come the next day and a week passed hehehe

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
And why you still trying it, over and over? There is like 10000 games on this site :D And 70% will be probably better than this. And you want to suffer with this one? It is some special kind of fetish? I'm not getting this.
Einstein told DO IT

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
if it was without bugs it would have been really good game. i have quit it. i suggest instead of new updates, the creator to spend time fixing the bugs

Reactions: KR.Lee

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I played the good games that are finished, and to be fair there must be 15 games maximum (in my opinion) that are worth playing at the moment and each of them take many months to release an update.
Only 15? I think you are pretty wrong. Just look better. And with compared this one? It's hundrets of games, wich is better.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes