laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I finally got this game working to be put on a spot how the fuck this Dev going to put a quest behind gay content this fucking bollocks warning to all Dev has put a game quest behind Gay content either you submit and commit Gay acts in his Game or you grind the hell out to reach $1000. I dont wanna jerk off to a bunch of guys watching me ewwww I don't give a fuck it's a game just the thought is enough to make me gag this some disgusting shit blocking your players progress behind Gay content dont know about you Dev but I ain't gay, I ain't no cuck and I dont like NTR. Their all the same. Story progression and one of the girls content is being hidden behind a Gay Wall. I personally don't give a fuck how someone lives their lives as long as it doesn't involve me or harm me do fucking you but Dev put a quest forcing the player to commit a Gay in order to progress story either you do it or story does not progress this is nonsense. That's like me trying to force my religion on others.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I can't start "creating a slut part 2" quest but don't know why...
I did everything before that but when i go Lola's room to speak with her i can't get 'i know what you did" option only the old possibilities...
Any idea?

Reactions: sajad shabani mehr

micky788

Jul 15, 2019
Hi!
After take the laptop, nothing happens if I talk to them, no way to get the battery. Also basement door is locked... Any help¿?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I finally got this game working to be put on a spot how the fuck this Dev going to put a quest behind gay content this fucking bollocks warning to all Dev has put a game quest behind Gay content either you submit and commit Gay acts in his Game or you grind the hell out to reach $1000. I dont wanna jerk off to a bunch of guys watching me ewwww I don't give a fuck it's a game just the thought is enough to make me gag this some disgusting shit blocking your players progress behind Gay content dont know about you Dev but I ain't gay, I ain't no cuck and I dont like NTR. Their all the same. Story progression and one of the girls content is being hidden behind a Gay Wall. I personally don't give a fuck how someone lives their lives as long as it doesn't involve me or harm me do fucking you but Dev put a quest forcing the player to commit a Gay in order to progress story either you do it or story does not progress this is nonsense. That's like me trying to force my religion on others.
Well, if the problem is only jerking off to a watching persons, I honestly think, it is nothing to be annoyed or afraid. Of course, you have to have a certain age, and not to be shy. But in general a bunch of men, women or turtles or alien species looking to you is absolutely of any concern. Be yourself with your fantasies, make yourself happy and let other creatures be happy admiring your manly beauty :)

cdr1000

Jan 2, 2020
Good game. Like my cute roommate and milfy town (still the best). Do you guys know any games like these? Sort of adventure games where you actually have to click on items and not just dialogues where you have to chose the next answer (like date my daughter).

cdr1000

Jan 2, 2020
Hi!
After take the laptop, nothing happens if I talk to them, no way to get the battery. Also basement door is locked... Any help¿?
You have to ask vanessa couple of times to help her then she will givr you the key to kill the rats

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You seem to talk about the previous releases of the game. The developer has changed how the game progresses. Added some stuff like a sex bar that needs to be filled etc. You will need to play the game again, and read through the game instead of skipping the dialogues.
na i just unlocked it, will maybe try again after next major update, but astaros really need some help it seems, this must been the buggiest release ever??

Reactions: MrBaitor

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Reactions: capitanqueso

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I upgraded the Snooper but I cant record. Went back to the shop and found another upgrade chip
It is probable that you have altered some things via console, or you have applied a fix. If yes, undo the fix, undo the console changes, if any, download the latest version and check if your saves work. If they do, proceed from where you stopped.
If not, then you will have to remove the old version of game that you probably have, extract the new version completely into new folder, remove folder GirlHouse2 from c:\Users\(name of pc)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\
Then play the game again.
Walkthrough can be gound here :

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Where did you find any gay content? The only thing i can think of about what you say, is when Mia gives handjob to mc and then she leaves him in her room, and the demon says you can jerk off in front of the camera, which doesn't happen anyway, because Lola comes into the room.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes