manXone

Oct 22, 2019
I hope this will help some people with their issues.

All I'm about to write concerns ONLY WIN and MAC versions of the game. I do not dare to venture into the mysterious lands of Android versions.

"Can the game be played from beginning till the end of the update?" - Yes, I've done it twice.

"So why can't I do XY?" - Let's see if I can help you with this.

Problem - I can't trigger the kitchen event. The help section says: "I wonder what Vanessa is doing in the kitchen right now?", but I can't get it to work.

Solution: 2 options
  1. Use my save (1-4-LT1)
  2. Load your own save file before the blowjob from the doctor. Play this event WITHOUT clicking on any hidden buttons. Just pick whatever answer you want, but do not click on any hidden buttons during this event. You will be able to trigger that kitchen event then.

Problem - I can't send Mia the blowjob photo, because I dont have her number. All I have is a contact for the doctor.

Solution - 2 options
  1. Use my save (4-6-LT1)
  2. Load your own save file before you've picked up the phone. After your fight with the thug, pick up the phone straight away (do not go anywhere, do not do anything else) and go talk to Vanessa in the kitchen. You will get all the contacts you need.

Problem - I dont know what to do next, the game keeps telling me to "Explore the house and talk with the girls."

Solution - Have you seen all these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have seen all that, then there is nothing left for you to "explore". Just ignore the hint and wait for the next update.

Few words at the end:
  1. There are 2 quests that can't be completed in this version: "Lola must become a whore" and "Lola is not an angel", so don't even try that. They are meant to be completed in future versions.

2. There is no new walkthrough (as of yet*), because a hint system has been implemented into the game. Look for the symbol of question mark in the top left corner of your screen.
*The future of the walkthrough is uncertain, it depends on the guy who writes it, if he wants to still keep creating it now that this game has a hint system.
how i can use save files? if i put in saves even delete all waht inside "save" i ll continue see my saves..please help

Risael

May 14, 2017
how i can use save files? if i put in saves even delete all waht inside "save" i ll continue see my saves..please help
You need to make sure they are named correctly "1-4-LT1" and "4-6-LT1". When you download them from here, they have a bunch of numbers in their names. Just rename them back to what is written in my post and you will see them in your game.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
You need to make sure they are named correctly "1-4-LT1" and "4-6-LT1". When you download them from here, they have a bunch of numbers in their names. Just rename them back to what is written in my post and you will see them in your game.
please explain better i have renamed them but continue see my saves :( have you have a save before blowjob scenes?

Last edited:

Risael

May 14, 2017
please explain better i have renamed them but continue see my saves :(
When you download my "1-4-LT1" save... it will actually look like this "605744_1-4-LT1". You need to rename it back to "1-4-LT1" that means deleting that "605744_" from its name. After that you need to put it inside the game folder. When you open the game, you need to go to page 1 of your saved games and on the 4th position will be my save. That's where you will find it.

You need to do the same for the other save file. Only "4-6-LT1" means it will be 4th page of your saved games and position 6.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
When you download my "1-4-LT1" save... it will actually look like this "605744_1-4-LT1". You need to rename it back to "1-4-LT1" that means deleting that "605744_" from its name. After that you need to put it inside the game folder. When you open the game, you need to go to page 1 of your saved games and on the 4th position will be my save. That's where you will find it.

You need to do the same for the other save file. Only "4-6-LT1" means it will be 4th page of your saved games and position 6.
tanks for your patience...have you have a a save file before blowjob?? where you take the photo

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I hope this will help some people with their issues.

All I'm about to write concerns ONLY WIN and MAC versions of the game. I do not dare to venture into the mysterious lands of Android versions.

"Can the game be played from beginning till the end of the update?" - Yes, I've done it twice.

"So why can't I do XY?" - Let's see if I can help you with this.

Problem - I can't trigger the kitchen event. The help section says: "I wonder what Vanessa is doing in the kitchen right now?", but I can't get it to work.

Solution: 2 options
  1. Use my save (1-4-LT1)
  2. Load your own save file before the blowjob from the doctor. Play this event WITHOUT clicking on any hidden buttons. Just pick whatever answer you want, but do not click on any hidden buttons during this event. You will be able to trigger that kitchen event then.

Problem - I can't send Mia the blowjob photo, because I dont have her number. All I have is a contact for the doctor.

Solution - 2 options
  1. Use my save (4-6-LT1)
  2. Load your own save file before you've picked up the phone. After your fight with the thug, pick up the phone straight away (do not go anywhere, do not do anything else) and go talk to Vanessa in the kitchen. You will get all the contacts you need.

Problem - I dont know what to do next, the game keeps telling me to "Explore the house and talk with the girls."

Solution - Have you seen all these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have seen all that, then there is nothing left for you to "explore". Just ignore the hint and wait for the next update.

Few words at the end:
  1. There are 2 quests that can't be completed in this version: "Lola must become a whore" and "Lola is not an angel", so don't even try that. They are meant to be completed in future versions.

2. There is no new walkthrough (as of yet*), because a hint system has been implemented into the game. Look for the symbol of question mark in the top left corner of your screen.
*The future of the walkthrough is uncertain, it depends on the guy who writes it, if he wants to still keep creating it now that this game has a hint system.
I saved it and renamed it to 1-4-LT. Went to the first page, fourth position, and loaded. It gave me an exception error. I IGNORE it and it starts the game from the beginning. Any ideas?

Risael

May 14, 2017
I saved it and renamed it to 1-4-LT. Went to the first page, fourth position, and loaded. It gave me an exception error. I IGNORE it and it starts the game from the beginning. Any ideas?
That is weird. It should work with the latest version without any issues. Have you changed anything in terms of code? My suggestion would be a new download (not the compressed version though) and trying again.

Risael

May 14, 2017
how i obtain e event what are you reading?
Show this photo to Mia, she will give you your second quest. Visit Lola in her bedroom when she is reading a book on her bed, and click on her. You will see two icons, click on the "eye" icon first and then you can talk to her about "What are you reading?"

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Show this photo to Mia, she will give you your second quest. Visit Lola in her bedroom when she is reading a book on her bed, and click on her. You will see two icons, click on the "eye" icon first and then you can talk to her about "What are you reading?"
damn man i love you ahahah first time i obtained it casual so i can t find again ahahah but i was hit by the phone disappear bug :( now all ok tank to you :)

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Got Lola's 2nd BJ photo, but the darned quest won't complete when I go back to Mia.
She's still in no mood to get to work.
Haven't been able to activate the doc's 2nd visit.
And I'm still not sure what Vanessa should be doing in the kitchen.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes