Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sorry to annoy again, but now i am stuck. I already checked the walkthrough because of this and now i know whats wrong. According to the walkthrough i did everything correctly and have done all i need to go on with my 2 open quests (lola must become a whore + blowjob foto 2). I spied her fingering multiple nights with the snooper, but i dont get the "i know what you did" choice...only homework and the typical pretty, boob, blowjob, sex choices. I also cant buy any upgrades, my shops are still empty and no, i didnt already bought it, there was never an upgrade in the shop. The stupid Dengel tipps only say "check the house and its inhabitants" but there is nothing more to find and noone has anything new to say...so i dont ask if i missed anything, i just ask if there is a way to trigger the missing dialogue (if this triggers the upgrade to appear in the shop, otherwise i also need to know how to cheatinsert the upgrade)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry to annoy again, but now i am stuck. I already checked the walkthrough because of this and now i know whats wrong. According to the walkthrough i did everything correctly and have done all i need to go on with my 2 open quests (lola must become a whore + blowjob foto 2). I spied her fingering multiple nights with the snooper, but i dont get the "i know what you did" choice...only homework and the typical pretty, boob, blowjob, sex choices. I also cant buy any upgrades, my shops are still empty and no, i didnt already bought it, there was never an upgrade in the shop. The stupid Dengel tipps only say "check the house and its inhabitants" but there is nothing more to find and noone has anything new to say...so i dont ask if i missed anything, i just ask if there is a way to trigger the missing dialogue (if this triggers the upgrade to appear in the shop, otherwise i also need to know how to cheatinsert the upgrade)
Send your save, I`ll check it out !!!!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Urgs...i hate fixed variables instead of min/max...thats discrimination against common cheater habits ^^
Anyway, thanks ^^

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Thank you. I had asked before but with no results from search the pointed that out specifically. I was thinking that it was a scene in her bedroom and not in a dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tacito

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Well it seems that the dream doesn't happen even after sleeping for more than 60 times. The only dream I am getting now is the sex scene with Mia. So if it is random then it is VERY RARE.
After 35 times ... is a gold scene so you have to wait :)
If you want try this save

Reactions: Hermies

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
After 35 times ... is a gold scene so you have to wait :)
If you want try this save
Well, I have completed the .07 version now and after trying 60 times I just gave up on getting the dream as it was ALWAYS Mia, so thank you and I will give this a try just so I can say that I have at least seen it although not through my play-through.

MazFactor

Jul 4, 2017
[QUOTE = "attilaacar, post: 3241732, member: 1212812"]
Я пытался.
[/ QUOTE]
need "Vanessa_" <= space + enter

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes