"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Girl House [v1.5.2 Extra] [Astaros3D] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,94 GB / 417 MB - GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: x,xx GB / 407 MB - GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,92 GB / 400 MB - GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Dragonfire77

Jan 31, 2021
Hi I need help...

Start "Vanessa for shower"

You have to be there when the time ends!! You have to be in the 1st floor and in the position where you see the 3 doors (the door to your room, the door to mia's room, and the door to the bathroom) be there before and after the event during the vanessa shower do not go anywhere or peek vanessa in the shower just stay put and wait!!

I had finish "Help from Vanessa"
I have the same probleme. ??? What I have to do???
It is the next day 8:00 am and then?
I try:
1) waiting in front of the bathroom, waiting bevor Vanessa is coming, waiting to the end, without peek and then showering
2) vanessa is in the bathroom, I will go to the door and waiting to the end, go showering
3) Peek, showering at the end

nothing happend?

Thanks

123Steel

Dec 3, 2017
bro you had modified this game .
you have to save here and extract pure game than use last save in new game then another option will show to you while talking to mia then save there again and you can use modded game if you want.
hope you understand.:giggle:

You are a hero!!!!!!! Thank you very much.

Reactions: im.___king

robertd11

Jul 17, 2018
Can't open the map. The game crashes when trying to open the map on phone or through surveillance. bugfix, please.

letrung1978

Apr 14, 2018
bro you had modified this game .
you have to save here and extract pure game than use last save in new game then another option will show to you while talking to mia then save there again and you can use modded game if you want.
hope you understand. :giggle:
Thk bro

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes