xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Your fix stopped the error from popping up, but several puzzle pieces cannot be put into position, they seem to have an invisible edge that causes them not to be able to be put into the proper position.
(not that you can't just skip the puzzle)
I have test the puzzle and pass it (not skip) . if some pieces is under the piece you select,you can't put it into the position.
if you still have issue,pls give me your save

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
for those with Save problems. I saved ver.3 on the "congratulations" screen and my save worked in .4

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
is issue related related to russian language bug resolved in this version?? ive trial all mod and bug fix but no luck.. still that russian language bug comes.

Iccika

Mar 6, 2018
Ok used the console to make 20k and I can't give it to Vanessa. Can someone help?. Or I need to make 20k buy the webcam?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok used the console to make 20k and I can't give it to Vanessa. Can someone help?. Or I need to make 20k buy the webcam?
Likely that is only possible in a next version, i got the message i reached the end of version 0.4 without being able to give her the money. Thanks for the bugfix @realtns .

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just played from start to finnish and ONLY bug was picture asembling, but the fix corrected that !!!!!! :love:(y)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Once I get passed the introduction of the new girl, everything I click on gives me an error, I started on the congratulation save from last version just as someone else said so I don't know what is wrong since other do not seem to have this problem

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Old saves are shit just delete the girlhouse save folder from the renpy folder and start new with the new girlhouse2 save folder.

Reactions: rattler2027

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Any word on the game guide getting updated? :unsure: Sadly since there is no way of telling which option really give positive to their stats or there is no way really to see there stats it is kind of irritating to just guess whats the best option in conversations or even how well you stack up in points with each girl, this I see the guide being the onlu helpful thing in that matter. :unsure::cautious:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I see absolutely no reason why we have to start a new game with every new update. There are ways to circumvent that, if you know how to use ren'py, there's even a guide on this here on the forum.
Unless you change game mechanics extensively it isn't necessary most of the time, certainly not just because you add new content.

I for one will give this game a wide berth as long as this happens, because with these tiny updates nothing warrants playing through it from the start every single time.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@krys69

Extract game files using unren then go to ascript folder and drop the ep2 rpy into notepad then click edit - find - type in + and hit search. This will take you to every option that gives you a raise in relationship also if you type in - and hit enter it'll show you all options that will give you a drop.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I see absolutely no reason why we have to start a new game with every new update. There are ways to circumvent that, if you know how to use ren'py, there's even a guide on this here on the forum.
Unless you change game mechanics extensively it isn't necessary most of the time, certainly not just because you add new content.

I for one will give this game a wide berth as long as this happens, because with these tiny updates nothing warrants playing through it from the start every single time.
But what if you missing out on some juicy new content that you will be only able to see at the beginning of the game? :unsure::sneaky: If you had a chance to play DC's game (sorry I don't want to get kicked out of here for mentioning another game here:whistle:) he always ads some new interesting stuff to previous stuff in game. So if you like just wait couple versions and than play it, I did that with DC's game. Trust me it might probably be more enjoyable this way. :unsure:;)

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes