Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah. It's a huge mess again. Got pass the error when starting game when I extracted archive.rpa and copied some files over (mostly /images/gallery). Next error is again with the laptop (Laptop_lock is not defined). Again used console to get pass it. Tried to talk with Mia and next error popped. Gonna wait for fix or something.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Hi friends! The game rises to a new level. A new gameplay has appeared, a new mini-game and gallery have been added. Many thanks for your support!
p.s. You can use old saves
p.p.s The game should run

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017

Hi friends! The game rises to a new level. A new gameplay has appeared, a new mini-game and gallery have been added. Many thanks for your support!
p.s. You can use old saves
p.p.s The game should run
Thanks for this mate. FYI for those thinking about DL this beta, i can't even load my 4 saves from the last version without it crashing back to the main menu.

It could be a bug, or it could be the good ol 'old saves won't work!' summertime saga treatment.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs you would think he would get better with programming. He should probably hire somebody to help. Even My Cute Cousin latest release let you use old save and I didn't encounter bugs like usual. Now this one it always have game breaking bugs. I know it's in beta but damn. You can't even help the Mom in the kitchen it has an infinite error even if you click ignore.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Sighs you would think he would get better with programming. He should probably hire somebody to help. Even My Cute Cousin latest release let you use old save and I didn't encounter bugs like usual. Now this one it always have game breaking bugs. I know it's in beta but damn. You can't even help the Mom in the kitchen it has an infinite error even if you click ignore.
is it really unplayable?? i was soo looking forward to it

Oct 25, 2017
in the version of android when wanting to use the laptop gives error, this game always has errors and you can not keep moving forward, it's sad because it really looks good

Reactions: Seriosha

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
is it really unplayable?? i was soo looking forward to it
I can only progress a little bit more from last update. After the cam show you have to talk to the mom about helping her out and it crashes. It's like he's putting in code that doesn't exit or its in the wrong place. Some Ren'Py guru will fix it like usual.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I can only progress a little bit more from last update. After the cam show you have to talk to the mom about helping her out and it crashes. It's like he's putting in code that doesn't exit or its in the wrong place. Some Ren'Py guru will fix it like usual.
Thanks for answering, i guess i'll wait for the bugfix.

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes