Jansen

May 8, 2017
WOw.. Really awesome DEMO. Great Renders and Animation was smooth and awesome. All Chicks are hot... Waiting for the next update..

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
shiiit i would rl like to try it but i cant force myself with those oversized breasts. can someone explain me why? why so many people are doing it? its fucking bad

Last edited:
Reactions: almostsentient

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Then dont play it, no one cares if you do or not, really.
I agree with u but thats not the point, if u could read whole post before answering next time that will be awesome pumpkin.
look i help u out, im not some internet dick : wink wink : like some people :p (not entirely at least)
there was hidden question in my devious statement so to be honest ur post is more worthless than mine, just a friendly suggestion

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginji and Punto

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
shiiit i would rl like to try it but i cant force myself with those oversized breasts. can someone explain me why? why so many people are doing it? its fucking bad
i just can agree:
i HATE massive oversized breasts and dicks. There are some really goof games out there, but after seeing those unreal looking atomic dolls i loose fun to play. Of course there are some oversized women on earth, of course there should be some of them in game, but REALLY - WHY - have to be ALL women with such sized stuff fitted??? PLEASE - please - try to change this. Natural look is often more than quantity.

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i just can agree:
i HATE massive oversized breasts and dicks. There are some really goof games out there, but after seeing those unreal looking atomic dolls i loose fun to play. Of course there are some oversized women on earth, of course there should be some of them in game, but REALLY - WHY - have to be ALL women with such sized stuff fitted??? PLEASE - please - try to change this. Natural look is often more than quantity.

thank u thats exactly my point, game is loosing with 'more' u can say.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I agree with u but thats not the point, if u could read whole post before answering next time that will be awesome pumpkin.
look i help u out, im not some internet dick : wink wink : like some people :p (not entirely at least)
there was hidden question in my devious statement so to be honest ur post is more worthless than mine, just a friendly suggestion
The question was why people makes games you dont like, "pumpkin". So play some that you do like.

Last edited:

ssw

Nov 17, 2017
It's same as ask why some people like small boobs and some like big boobs. It's just people preference. Maybe the author like big boobs. Or maybe his fans like big boobs. As long as people like his games then why should he change. If you played his last game, you will know there are different girls with different size of boobs in his game. So just because right now only has over size boobs girl. That doesn't mean in the future he won't put in some small size one.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
So just because right now only has over size boobs girl. That doesn't mean in the future he won't put in some small size one.
... and the redhead in the banner doesn't look exactly like Pamela Anderson in Baywatch.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigpenniser

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The question was why people makes games you dont like, "pumpkin". So play some that you do like.
close my friend but still so far away. damn i don't belive I'm helping out a stranger but i suppose I'm nice like that. No, my question was why so many devs making oversized stuff, but don't worry about it anymore, yesterday i lost half a night on Freeloading Family and they have only oversized boobies, so story short i fucking love this game... so now u see its pointless for me to still argue about it (still don't enjoy oversized stuff)
it's a shame though i had so many post planned for arguing and at the end we become best buddies, i fucked up and I'm sorry pumpkin :(

It's same as ask why some people like small boobs and some like big boobs. It's just people preference. Maybe the author like big boobs. Or maybe his fans like big boobs. As long as people like his games then why should he change. If you played his last game, you will know there are different girls with different size of boobs in his game. So just because right now only has over size boobs girl. That doesn't mean in the future he won't put in some small size one.
and that's what im talking about, here is how ur answer should look like my friend @bigpenniser.

I got you @ssw but this time it's not not the point, becouse ofc everyone enjoy something different, what i was asking about was why so meny devs makes everything oversized, i don't have problem with small or big the oversize bugs me the most, but u very politely answered me already. so u say there are normal girls there as well? now after so much talking about it i need to try the game out.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
now after so much talking about it i need to try the game out.
The redhead is not in the game yet, there are only busty girls at the moment.
what i was asking about was why so meny devs makes everything oversized
You should open a thread in the Discussion Forum. Talkin' about this in the thread of a game of astaros3d, that for the most part has always used models with big tits, it's like asking on My Friend's Hot Mom site why there are no teenagers....

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The redhead is not in the game yet, there are only busty girls at the moment.

You should open a thread in the Discussion Forum. Talkin' about this in the thread of a game of astaros3d, that for the most part has always used models with big tits, it's like asking on My Friend's Hot Mom site why there are no teenagers....
friend you are fucking genius i will think about opening a thread about it, good call.
oh OK so I wait for the redhead i guess thanks a bunch

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Just got around to playing this gotta say great demo hope we don’t have to wait forever like MCR wait was terrible :(

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Still can’t complete the game due to a error and felt waaaay longer than a month tbh
Oh, they were monthly, you just didn't know when during the month, beginning, middle, end, could have been anywhere... Astaros would barely keep anyone notified as to the progress for the updates...

lodar

May 13, 2018
Thats exactly the point why I wont donate to Astaros. I donated to Palmer and MrDots, but the lack of Palmer communicating on his updates is a big minus for me. He just doesnt act like a professional to me.

Sidenotice: Nobody calls me Pumpkin :(

Reactions: Megatron71
3.20 star(s) 129 Votes