King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I can't even play the roulette game because every time I try and use the laptop it gives me an error (n) the choice in women is the only thing that's keeping me playing this especially the tattoed milf :love:
ive completed the game with the help of Tacito ive realized that the roulette thing and the giving the milf 20000 money isnt in the game yet

what i had to do next is to go my room and get a mask for the sister

best characters in the game is the milf and the little sister

Reactions: Mytez and Mormont

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Now I'm unsure if the door to Lola's room is bugged locking it....or is there something else I need to do to get it to open. (I already have the feather, and I have clicked the goal in the task list on the PDA)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So we now have the PDA...I opened the relationship checker by clicking the heart, and for some reason Mia was just labeled as Girl. Purely a cosmetic thing but if you want to fix that:
Ols.char.name="Mia"
Haven't had any luck getting the name fixed on the phone messages screen though...if anyone can figure that one out let me know.
pda = PDA()

For dialog in game
persistent.ols = u'Mia' ; restart to apply

Last edited:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I can't even play the roulette game because every time I try and use the laptop it gives me an error (n) the choice in women is the only thing that's keeping me playing this especially the tattoed milf :love:
You (and everyone complaining about the bugs basicly) know that you playing a beta, or more likely an alfa version, right? There could be bugs.
The roulette bug is already fixed in the game. ;)

ive completed the game with the help of Tacito ive realized that the roulette thing and the giving the milf 20000 money isnt in the game yet

what i had to do next is to go my room and get a mask for the sister

best characters in the game is the milf and the little sister
Wrong, the roulette is in the game. What's the trick, is that you can't get 20000 from it, cause you'll marked as fraud and you won't be able to win, or play at all. :D

Anyone know how to get the Lola blowjob scene?
rather when ?
Umm... When? Well, after you are asked to do it by an other family member...
How? Hmmm.... Since she don't even want to do anything like that when she is awake theeen... I hope you know what I mean by that. :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You (and everyone complaining about the bugs basicly) know that you playing a beta, or more likely an alfa version, right? There could be bugs.
The roulette bug is already fixed in the game. ;)
Yes, and if none of us were to complain about it how would you expect it to get fixed? :p I'm merely pointing it out to the dev if they check here.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Yes, and if none of us were to complain about it how would you expect it to get fixed? :p I'm merely pointing it out to the dev if they check here.
Well, there is a little bit more than 700 patrons who will obviously say something. :D But I still think most of the ppl don't know that this is not the final version of 0.5... :p

what do u do after the 1st camshot
Do a second one. There is always a second one... :p

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
what did u do to start helping in kitchen all i got was error screen and thanks for the help
That's because the kitchen minigame is most likely bugged in your version (I mean in this version). It is already fixed however, so in the final version it will work. You'll just have to do the tasks that appear on the screen, not too difficult.
Unfortunately I can't provide any newer or fixed version, it'll be out when it'll be done I think. :)

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
This version still has bug. Day 2 click on door. The back arrow on the floor disappeared...

View attachment 333600
yeah after i receive the phone from the camwhore and i try to enter one of those 3 rooms in DAY 1 the arrow dissappears and no way to interact or go back this is the biggest one so far the bathroom door also same bug. the roulette fraud is true for me even if i lose so i guess this is a mechanic in ther game so you can;t reach 30k by roulette. Any bug fix after the game starts counting days for the doors upstairs would be apreciated

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
looks like im not the only one who gets an error on the laptop...
fix old bugs and create new ones lmao

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
download 0.3 bugs download 0.4 bugs download 0.5 bugs download future 0.6 ??? never again !!!

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
fix old bugs and create new ones lmao
download 0.3 bugs download 0.4 bugs download 0.5 bugs download future 0.6 ??? never again !!!
It's freaking hilarious that it seems none of you know anything about developing... Not just game developing... Do you even alpha/beta test?
Also it seems none of you can understand that you playing an uncompleted test version... And why? Because somebody post something and you blindly jump on that and download it without thinking? Sad... very much sad...

Hmm... also why I even try to explain things?... Meh...

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes